- Vitroceramic Heating - easy-clean and energy efficient
- Frameless - easy to clean and smooth stylish look
- Heat Indicators - safety warning when the hob is hot
- Easy Installation Clips - for a quick and easy install
This vitroceramic hob from Blomberg boasts a sleek and minimal design, for a stylish, modern look and improved ease of use. With great features and precise control, cooking tasty food at home will be easier than ever on the MKN24001.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 5.5 cm
- Width: 58 cm
- Depth: 51 cm
The vitroceramic surface looks stunning, with a simple design to accentuate the look of your kitchen.
Not only are vitroceramic hobs great to look at, they're also easier to clean than a conventional hob - so you can keep them looking their best. Just give it a quick wipe down with a cloth, and all your cooking grime comes away. Without pan supports or raised heating elements, this is a quick, no fuss job.
Measuring 58 cm in width, the Blomberg MKN24001 hob fits comfortably in most cut-outs in kitchen counters - you shouldn't have a problem deciding where you're going to place it.
Designed for Cooking
A good-looking hob is fine, but the MKN24001 also cooks fantastic food. Four zones let you boil, simmer, saut'© and fry your way to culinary perfection.
Regulate the heat with four control knobs, kept to the side of the appliance. Pick from nine different heat settings for precise control and perfectly cooked food.
Residual heat indicators are a great safety feature of the MKN24001 hob. A handy light lets you know that the cooking zones are still hot to touch, helping prevent items, or hands, coming into contact with the hot surface.
Each zone has an individual indicator, so you always know the precise area to avoid contact with.
Peace of Mind
This appliance is a great quality design from Blomberg, a well-known and respected manufacturer.
Add a touch of style to your kitchen with the Blomberg MKN24001 hob. Why not order yours today?
To register for the 5 year promotional guarantee '3 year standard guarantee, additional 2 year guarantee' go to: https://www.blomberguk.com/register
|Cooking Element Type||Ceramic|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MKN24001|
|Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||2.30 kW|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1.60 kW|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Power Consumption||6700 W|
|Product Name||60 cm Vitroceramic Hob|
|Product Type||Electric Hob|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.10 kg|
|Hob Surface||Glass Ceramic|
|Residual Heat Indicator||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.