- FanPlus Cooking
- Catalytic Side Liners
- Fully Programmable Touch Control LED Display
- Retractable Control Dials
Cook up a storm with this Blomberg double electric oven. Exclusive to euronics and Agent stores, you won't be able to purchase this model anywhere else.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 89 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 57 cm
Delicious Dishes Every Time
Inside the main oven, you'll find FanPlus technology - where you can enjoy evenly cooked items in less time than with a conventional model. Featuring five shelves and 71 litres of usable space, there's plenty of room for multiple dishes at once. This cavity even features a defrost function, so you can save time if you're cooking frozen food.
In the top oven, there are two shelves, 38 net litres, a variable grill, and a choice of four different functions: Conventional Cooking, Full Width Grill, Half Grill, and Bottom Heating.
Controlling the Blomberg ODN9302X is easy with the Push-in Pop-out dials. Simply press the buttons in once you've finished cooking for a smooth and neat look. The mechanical and touch control LED display is also straightforward to use when programming the main oven. Use the time delay function or set yourself a handy reminder when your meal is ready.
Cleaning this Blomberg oven is hassle-free too, thanks to the catalytic and enamel interior linings. Plus, the steam cleaning function found in the main oven softens any burnt-on food for you to wipe away easily.
The Ideal Oven
This stainless steel built-in oven fits seamlessly into any kitchen. Rated 'A' for energy usage, you can feed your family without worrying too much about your energy bills. To help you get cooking, Blomberg has also included three wire shelves and a full-size grill pan with the ODN9302X.
Keep an eye on your latest creations with the hand bulb light, found in both compartments of the oven. And, for when you're thoroughly cleaning your oven, you can remove the triple glazed doors to soak off any stains.
This Blomberg double oven is the perfect addition to every kitchen. Make life easier and add one to your basket today.
|Self Cleaning Technology||Catalytic|
|Function (Main Oven)||Convection|
|Self Cleaning Mode||Yes|
|Function (Secondary Oven)||
|Manufacturer Part Number||ODN9302X|
|Product Name||ODN9302X Electric Oven|
|Product Type||Electric Oven|
|Main Oven Capacity||71 L|
|Secondary Oven Capacity||38 L|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.