- FanPlus Cooking - for uniform heat throughout the oven
- Fan Grilling - for even distribution of heat
- Defrost Function - thaws quickly and hygienically
- Catalytic Liners - catch grease and reduce odours
A large capacity, four cooking functions, and easy clean oven liners, make the Blomberg OEN9302X perfect for any household.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.5 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 56.7 cm
This 60 cm Blomberg oven has striking features with its futuristic stainless steel front, black glass control panel, and large digital display. It's undeniably stunning, and, as it's built in, it'll give a seamless look to any kitchen.
Install alongside under-counter units, perhaps with a built-in hob installed above. Or, you could place it at a convenient height mid-way down full length units, so you can take things in and out easily.
A generous 71 litre net capacity will provide more than enough oven space for any household. The OEN9302X comes with two wire shelves which can be placed on multiple levels, ensuring complete flexibility when cooking.
This Blomberg model also has double glass doors, as well as an internal light, to make it easy to check on your food without interrupting the cooking process. The modern touch-control LED timer is animated, fully programmable, and comes with an Eco mode so that you can cook all your dishes with ease, while the control knobs are simple: just push in, and pop out.
Choose from four functions that cover all cooking styles; programme the oven to defrost, fan, grill, or grill and fan simultaneously. The fan ensures that hot air is circulated throughout the entire oven, to achieve even cooking across the multiple levels.
The temperature of the full-width grill can be adjusted, which is ideal if you want to quickly cook some crispy bacon, or slowly grill a chicken breast. The OEN9302X even comes with a full sized enamel cooking tray and grill rack.
Easy to Clean
The OEN9302X has a self cleaning function known as catalytic cleaning. This feature is known as 'continuous cleaning' which keep the oven cleaner all the time. Ovens with catalytic cleaning can be recognised by their absorbent interior walls (or liners) that are rough to the touch.
This built-in oven effortlessly combines sleek style with functionality. If you're looking for a modern oven which looks great and performs well, choose the OEN9302X.
To register for the 5 year promotional guarantee '3 year standard guarantee, additional 2 year guarantee' go to: https://www.blomberguk.com/register
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||1.80 kWh|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Function (Main Oven)||
|Heat Source (Main Oven)||Electric|
|Power Consumption||2300 W|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OEN9302X|
|Oven Width||60 cm|
|Grill Power||2.20 kW|
|Product Name||60 cm Built-in Fan Oven|
|Product Type||Electric Oven|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Main Oven)||71 L|
|Weight (Approximate)||29 kg|
|Cutout Depth||55 cm|
|Cutout Height||59 cm|
|Cutout Width||56 cm|
|Internal Depth (Main Oven)||43 cm|
|Internal Height (Main Oven)||35 cm|
|Internal Width (Main Oven)||47 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.