- FanPlus Cooking - for uniform heat throughout the oven
- Fully Programmable Touch Control LED Display
- Defrost Function - thaws quickly and hygienically
The OTN9302X oven from Blomberg is really spacious and has plenty of added features to help you out in the kitchen. A double oven and grill let you multitask for any family gathering or party.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 71.5 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 56.7 cm
Sleek Design and Finish
With a sleek stainless steel and glass finish, the OTN9302X oven will be a modern and stylish addition to any kitchen.
The push in, pop out control knobs keep the oven looking streamlined when not in use, and stop any wandering hands from accidently turning it on.
Triple glazed glass oven doors let you see your food cooking without letting any heat escape.
With a height of just 72 cm, this Blomberg model has been designed to go under your worktop - perfect for combining with a built-in hob above.
Double Oven Capacity
This electric double oven has a total gross capacity of 86 litres - enough for a large Sunday roast plus all the trimmings. With a choice of two powerful ovens, you can cook separate components of any meal simultaneously, using different temperatures and settings.
The main oven has a 48 litre gross capacity, while the fan heating regulates the temperature and distributes heat more evenly. There's even a setting that allows you to defrost food safely and hygienically.
The 38 litre (gross) top oven has four programmes on a static heating system. A full-width variable grill with a recessed grill element is incorporated to get bacon super crispy. Both ovens have interior lights for better visibility.
Designed with easy cleaning in mind, the OTN9302X comes with enamel liners in both ovens. The smooth, glossy finish on the liners means that you don't have to scrub the oven for hours to remove all the grease and grime.
The inner glass door is removable, allowing you to simply slide it out and give it a good wipe down.
This Blomberg oven comes with a set of useful accessories - a full-size enamel cooking tray with internal grill rack plus three wire racks - so you can cook anything you fancy. The doors have removable glass inner layers for easy cleaning.
There's also a touch control LED display and programmable timer that are simple to use.
The size, power and programmes of the Blomberg ONT9302X make it the perfect oven for busy households or cooking enthusiasts. Shop for yours today.
To register for the 5 year promotional guarantee '3 year standard guarantee, additional 2 year guarantee' go to: https://www.blomberguk.com/register
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.72 kWh|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Function (Main Oven)||
|Number of Cavities||2|
|Heat Source (Main Oven)||Electric|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Function (Secondary Oven)||
|Manufacturer Part Number||OTN9302X|
|Heat Source (Secondary Oven)||Electric|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Secondary Oven)||38 L|
|Product Name||Built Under Double Fan Main Oven|
|Product Type||Electric Oven|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Main Oven)||48 L|
|Weight (Approximate)||47 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.