- Chrome wire wine rack provides a convenient and elegant space to store bottles
- LED Lighting Brighter and more energy efficient than a standard bulb
Need plenty of space to store chilled goods with ease? Then look no further than this tall Blomberg larder fridge, which offers a high capacity, multiple storage options, and Auto Defrost technology.
The SSM4543 is exclusive, so you won't find this refrigerator at any other retailer.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 145.7 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.5 cm
Spacious Food Storage
This Blomberg fridge has 252 litres of usable space, so you'll have more than enough room to store food for the whole family. Keep items like meat, fish, dairy, and vegetables separated and organised across the five glass shelves, or store milk and sauces securely in the five door balconies.
If you're health-conscious, then take advantage of this refrigerator's salad bin, where your fruits and vegetables can retain their nutrition and crunchiness for longer. Or, if you need an elegant and convenient space to store your favourite bottle of white or soft drink, there's a chrome wire wine rack inside the SSM4543.
To see all of your fridge's contents at a glance, this Blomberg model has LED lighting, which is also brighter and more energy efficient than conventional bulbs.
Larder Fridge Features
The Blomberg SSM4543 prevents ice build-up on its back walls with Auto Defrost technology saving you both time and effort. You'll also find a reversible door, which you can adjust for left- or right-hand opening, to suit your installation space. And, a removable door seal allows for easy maintenance.
Rated A+ for energy, this larder fridge runs efficiently to reduce your energy bills and environmental impact. You don't have to worry about a noisy appliance either, as the SSM4543 emits only 38 dB of sound. Finished in a classic white, this freestanding refrigerator will blend into any kitchen or utility room seamlessly.
The SSM4543 is a modern and high-capacity cooling appliance, packed with user-friendly features to suit any family home. Order this Blomberg larder fridge today.
|Weight (Approximate)||41.5 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||5|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||5|
|Shipping Height (cm)||153 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||63 cm|
|Additional Information||Removable Door Seal|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||252 Ltrs|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.