- Large Salad Crisper - for all your fruit and vegetables
- Auto Defrost - back wall stays free of ice
- Antibacterial Door Seal - stops bacteria entering
- Reversible Door - convenient for any location
Don't have space for a large freestanding fridge? This undercounter larder fridge from Blomberg has loads of storage space and fits snugly under your worktop to give your kitchen an uncluttered look.
Some people think that undercounter fridges don't have much storage space, but by eliminating the freezer compartment the TSM1551P larder provides 130 litres of room. That's nearly as much as you'd expect to see in a tall fridge freezer, but packed into an appliance that's less than half the height. The fridge has a clean, simple finish that's easy to keep clean and goes with a wide range of decors.
And this is no ordinary larder fridge. The TSM1551P has Blomberg's hygION silver coating inside, which stops algae and bacteria growing for a healthier environment for your food. When combined with antibacterial parts like the seal, handle and door gaskets, this is one of the most hygienic larders available.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 54.5 cm
- Depth: 59.5 cm
Organised and Efficient
The TSM1551P has 3 glass shelves, a bottle holder and egg tray, as well as a salad drawer to keep your fruit and vegetables fresh. These simple elements are designed for practicality. The shelves and compartments are transparent, giving a better view into the fridge to help you find things that might be lurking at the back, and the glass shelves are sturdy and easy to clean.
With its A+ energy efficiency rating, the TSM1551P larder uses less energy than you might think, which means you'll be helping to save the planet as well as spending less on your energy bills. Add to this the fact that Blomberg refrigerators are made from 80% recyclable materials and you have a very eco friendly machine. With German build quality, you can rest easy knowing this is an appliance that's built to last: Blomberg test 100% of their products before they leave the factory.
|Weight (Approximate)||33 kg|
|Features||Larger Salad Crisper
Hygienic Door Seals
Adjustable Glass Shelves
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||42 dB(A)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||Auto Defrost|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Product Type||Under Counter Larder Fridge|
|Shipping Height (cm)||89.5 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||57.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||60 cm|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||130 Ltrs|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.