- Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology: extra long performance times and short charging times
- RobustAir System: means the dustbox and filter require less frequent cleaning
- Integrated accessories: crevice nozzle, furniture brush and upholstery nozzle
- EasyClean Brush: Easily remove the brush roll from the floor nozzle
Bosch BBH3230GB Description
Looking for a fantastic vacuum cleaner to keep your home spotlessly clean? Try the Flexxo BBH3230GB from Bosch – this upright model provides great results on a range of floor types.
Bosch Cleaning Power
With 23Vmax of power, the BBH3230GB has plenty of oomph to get the job done. It also offers excellent performance on both carpets and hard floors, so you can clean throughout your home, and still achieve the same great results.
Vacuum cleaners tend to lose suction when the dust cup fills up. Bosch’s effective RobustAir system delivers consistent high performance thanks to powerful air flow and improved seals. This means the dust cup and filters require less cleaning, saving you time.
The motorised AllFloor HighPower brush operates at around 5000 revolutions per minute, achieving a thorough clean on all floor types such as carpet, tiles, and laminate. Thanks to the EasyClean design, you can detach the brush roll from the floorhead to remove hair and dirt for a more thorough clean.
Bosch has created the ultimate cordless cleaner that doesn’t compromise on power. Including Lithium-Ion technology, it takes just five hours to charge and runs for up to 50 minutes. With two power levels, you’ll always have the perfect setting for the job at hand.
Clean up any type of mess with the integrated onboard tools. Use the crevice nozzle to reach awkward corners or high ceilings or choose the combination tool to clean surfaces and upholstery. Plus, the BBH3230GB can also be used as a handheld. Simply detach from the stick for convenient on-the-spot cleans on tables, worktops, sofas, soft furnishings or even those hard-to-reach areas such as drawers and under furniture.
What’s more, the BBH3230GB can fit neatly into any niche or corner thanks to its slim design. It can also stand on its own without falling over – ideal if you’re taking a break from vacuuming or the cleaner is on charge.
It’s easy to clean the washable filter, which along with the mechanics, Bosch has optimised for less maintenance.
Features in sleek black, the BBH3230GB will transform the way you tackle your chores. Add this Bosch cordless vacuum cleaner to your basket now.
|Additional Information||Selfstand: slim design means it can fit into any niche or corner
2-in-1 for maximum flexibility: the handheld vacuum is easy to us and handle
|Weight (Approximate)||3 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||2|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Upright Vacuum Cleaner|
|Floor Type||Carpet, Tile, Parquet, Stone, Laminate, Upholstery|
|Attachments||Crevice nozzle, Upholsery brush, Dusting brush|
|Features||Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology has proven itself in Bosch Power Tools and is synonymous with high performance and long service life of the rechargeable batteries. Short charging times and extra-long performance
Dustbox and filter require less frequent cleaning thanks to RobustAir System
Integrated accessories: crevice nozzle, furniture brush and upholstery nozzle
EasyClean Brush: the brush roll can be easily removed from the floor nozzle for cleaning
|Maximum Battery Run Time||50 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||5 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No|
|Shipping Height||27.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||19.24 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63.38 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.