- 2-in-1: Handheld and handstick in one appliance
- Highly efficient bagless technology
- Solid freestanding function for easy placement and charging anywhere at home
- Lithium-Ion Technology: Durable batteries for constantly high performance and short charging time
Bosch BBH3PETGB Description
This Bosch Flexxo vacuum cleaner is lightweight and easy to use, with an efficient RobustAir System for superior cleaning. The BBH3PETGB is designed for homes with pets.
The BBH3PETGB takes the hassle out of cleaning the house with its cordless technology. Featuring an AllFloor HighPower brush which operates at 5000 revolutions per minute, you can expect a thorough clean every time on all floor types including laminate, carpet, and tile.
Vacuum cleaners tend to lose suction when the dust cup fills up. Bosch’s effective RobustAir system delivers consistent high performance thanks to powerful air flow and improved seals. This means the dust cup and filters require less cleaning, saving you time.
With an extra-long 55 minute run time thanks to Lithium-ion technology, you’ll get through the whole house on a single charge. When it does run out, a five-hour charging time means the batteries will be ready again in no time.
A 2-in-1 design, the BBH3PETGB provides the ultimate in cleaning convenience with a detachable handheld built in. Coming with crevice nozzle for those nooks and crannies, a 2-in-1 furniture brush and upholstery nozzle as well as a pet hair accessory kit, you’ll always have the right tool for the job. Plus, tools are stored onboard for ultimate flexibility.
Unlike some bagless vacuums, the Bosch BBH3PETGB is simple to maintain thanks to its EasyClean system – which lets you remove debris and hair from the brush roll. The 0.4 L container is easy to remove and empty, and the filters are washable too, so you won’t have to buy any replacements.
Weighing just 3 kg with a stylish red finish, this model is easy to manoeuvre around your home. It can also fit into any niche or corner, thanks to its slim design. Plus, it can be set aside on its own without falling over – ideal if you’re taking a short break from vacuuming or when it’s on charge.
With two power levels and a range of handy accessories, the Bosch BBH3PETGB cordless upright vacuum cleaner is ideal for homes with furry friends. Get yours today.
|Additional Information||Lithium-Ion Technology: durable batteries for constantly high performance and short charging time|
|Weight (Approximate)||3 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||2|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Upright Vacuum Cleaner|
|Floor Type||Carpet, Tile, Parquet, Stone, Laminate, Upholstery|
|Attachments||Crevice nozzle, Upholstery Brush, Dusting Brush|
|Features||Cleans on all levels from floor to ceiling with 2-in-1 accessories
Convenient 2-in-1 functionality: Handheld and handstick vacuum cleaner in one appliance for more flexibility
Thorough cleaning results on all floors thanks to the highly efficient bagles-technology and HighPower AllFloor Brush
Always quick at hand: Cordless vacuuming without limitations and solid freestanding function for easy placement and charging anywhere at home
|Maximum Battery Run Time||55 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||5 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||19.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||27.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63.38 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.