- 2-in-1: Handheld and handstick in one appliance
- Highly efficient bagless technology
- Solid freestanding function for easy placement and charging anywhere at home
- Lithium-Ion Technology: Durable batteries for constantly high performance and short charging time
Bosch BBH3PETGB Description
This Bosch Flexxo vacuum cleaner is lightweight and easy to use, with an efficient RobustAir System for superior cleaning. The BBH3PETGB is designed for homes with pets.
The BBH3PETGB takes the hassle out of cleaning the house with its cordless technology. Featuring an AllFloor HighPower brush which operates at 5000 revolutions per minute, you can expect a thorough clean every time on all floor types including laminate, carpet, and tile.
Vacuum cleaners tend to lose suction when the dust cup fills up. Bosch’s effective RobustAir system delivers consistent high performance thanks to powerful air flow and improved seals. This means the dust cup and filters require less cleaning, saving you time.
With an extra-long 55 minute run time thanks to Lithium-ion technology, you’ll get through the whole house on a single charge. When it does run out, a five-hour charging time means the batteries will be ready again in no time.
A 2-in-1 design, the BBH3PETGB provides the ultimate in cleaning convenience with a detachable handheld built in. Coming with crevice nozzle for those nooks and crannies, a 2-in-1 furniture brush and upholstery nozzle as well as a pet hair accessory kit, you’ll always have the right tool for the job. Plus, tools are stored onboard for ultimate flexibility.
Unlike some bagless vacuums, the Bosch BBH3PETGB is simple to maintain thanks to its EasyClean system – which lets you remove debris and hair from the brush roll. The 0.4 L container is easy to remove and empty, and the filters are washable too, so you won’t have to buy any replacements.
Weighing just 3 kg with a stylish red finish, this model is easy to manoeuvre around your home. It can also fit into any niche or corner, thanks to its slim design. Plus, it can be set aside on its own without falling over – ideal if you’re taking a short break from vacuuming or when it’s on charge.
With two power levels and a range of handy accessories, the Bosch BBH3PETGB cordless upright vacuum cleaner is ideal for homes with furry friends. Get yours today.
|Additional Information||Lithium-Ion Technology: durable batteries for constantly high performance and short charging time|
|Weight (Approximate)||3 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||2|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Upright Vacuum Cleaner|
|Floor Type||Carpet, Tile, Parquet, Stone, Laminate, Upholstery|
|Attachments||Crevice nozzle, Upholstery Brush, Dusting Brush|
|Features||Cleans on all levels from floor to ceiling with 2-in-1 accessories
Convenient 2-in-1 functionality: Handheld and handstick vacuum cleaner in one appliance for more flexibility
Thorough cleaning results on all floors thanks to the highly efficient bagles-technology and HighPower AllFloor Brush
Always quick at hand: Cordless vacuuming without limitations and solid freestanding function for easy placement and charging anywhere at home
|Maximum Battery Run Time||55 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||5 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||19.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||27.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63.38 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.