- Can be set aside on its own (can compactly fit in any niche or corner, thanks to its slim design. It can also be set aside on its own, which is an advantage when you are taking a short break from vacuuming or when you are recharging the appliance)
- AllFloor HighPower Brush. For all floor types (The motorised AllFloor HighPower Brush works at around 5000 revolutions per minute, meaning it achieves thorough cleaning results on all floor types, such as parquet, carpet and even tiles)
- SmartSensor Control. Strong performance every time (Guaranteed strong performance every time thanks to sensor-controlled performance with LED indication. The integrated sensor continuously monitors the appliance to ensure that it is performing at its optimal level. The SmartSensor Control light display indicates that the filter needs to be cleaned whenever its performance drops. This ensures that the appliance always performs at its optimal level and also reduces maintenance requirements to a minimum)
- EasyClean Brush. Easy to clean (The brush roll can be easily removed from the floor nozzle for cleaning. Guaranteeing perfect results every time)
The BBH6POWER is the first cordless vacuum cleaner from Bosch with the cleaning performance of a conventional model. Featuring a bagless and slim design, vacuuming has never been so easy.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 116 cm
- Width: 28.5 cm
- Depth: 18.5 cm
To help you get the best results for your home, Bosch has included all the latest features with the BBH6POWER. The AllFloor HighPower brush works at around 5000 revolutions a minute, so you can enjoy incredible results on a range of floor types, including:
Thanks to the EasyClean design, you can remove the brush roll to remove hair and dirt. Its height adjustable too for a really thorough clean around your home. You'll also love the SmartSensor control which lets you know when the vacuum cleaner needs maintenance. The integrated sensor continuously monitors the appliance to ensure that it is performing at its optimal level, while the light display indicates when the filter needs to be cleaned. Plus, the filters are washable too so only clean air is expelled into your home.
Ideal Vacuum Cleaner
Bosch has created the ultimate cordless cleaner that doesn't compromise on power. Including Lithium-Ion technology, it takes just three hours to charge and runs for up to 65 minutes.
With three different power levels, there's no job too big or small for the BBH6POWER. Take advantage of the attachable tools, including an upholstery brush, a dusting brush and a crevice nozzle. All tools are stored on board for complete cleaning convenience.
Weighing just 3.3 kg, you'll be able to carry your cleaner from room to room easily. Also, with a bagless design and easy dust removal, emptying the vacuum is a breeze.
What's more, the BBH6POWER can fit neatly into any niche or corner thanks to its slim design. It can also stand on its own, without falling over - perfect if you're taking a break from vacuuming or the cleaner is on charge.
Featured in a stylish black finish, this Bosch cordless upright vacuum cleaner is the perfect household appliance. Add the BBH6POWER to your basket today.
|Additional Information||The first cordless vacuum cleaner from Bosch with the cleaning performance of a conventional vacuum cleaner. No cable. No compromises on performance|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.3 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Upright Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||Washable, Micro|
|Floor Type||Carpet, Tile, Parquet, Stone, Laminate, Upholstery|
|Features||Can be set aside on its own
AllFloor HighPower Brush. For all floor types
SmartSensor Control. Strong performance every time
EasyClean Brush. Easy to clean.
|Maximum Battery Run Time||65 mins|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No|
|Shipping Height||24 cm|
|Shipping Width||24 cm|
|Shipping Depth||73.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.