- Smart Sensor Control - sensor controlled performance - powerful every time
- Cordless vacuuming without limitations and solid freestanding function
- Pure comfort: Easy to us, store and keep clean thanks to the Easy Clean System
- AllFloor HighPower Brush: One brush for all floors and perfect cleaning results
Bosch BCH85NGB Description
Keep your home in tip top shape thanks to this fantastic Bosch cordless vacuum cleaner. With top features and a 0.9 L dust capacity, vacuuming has never been so easy.
To help you get the best results from your home, Bosch has included all the latest features with the BCH85NGB. The AllFloor HighPower brush means you can enjoy incredible results on a range of floor types, including:
Thanks to the EasyClean design, you can even remove the brush roll to clean it. You’ll also love the SmartSensor control which lets you know when you need to change the filter. And, the washable filter ensures only clean air is expelled into your home.
Bosch has created the ultimate cordless cleaner that doesn’t compromise on power. Thanks to Lithium-ion technology, it takes just six hours to charge and runs for up to 45 minutes. Plus, with a long-life motor, you can rely on your cleaner to perform for years to come.
With three different power levels, there’s no job too big or small for your Bosch Athlet. Options include:
- Level 1 - For easy cleaning and maximum run time.
- Level 2 - For normal cleaning and medium run time.
- Turbo - For difficult cleaning and shorter run time.
Weighing just 3.2 kg, you’ll be able to carry your cleaner from room to room easily. Also, with a dust capacity of almost one litre and a bagless design, you won’t have to keep making trips to the bin. What’s more, it can be set aside on its own without falling over – ideal if you’re taking a short break from vacuuming or when it’s on charge.
Featured in a classic blue finish, this Bosch cordless vacuum is perfect for every family. Clean your home from top to bottom hassle-free with the BCH85NGB. Add one to your basket today.
|Additional Information||Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology
Long-life motor for high performance and long lifetime
|Weight (Approximate)||3.2 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Upright Vacuum Cleaner|
|Floor Type||Carpet, Tile, Parquet, Stone, Laminate, Upholstery|
|Features||Smart Sensor Control: Strong performance everytime thanks to sensor-controlled performance with LED indication
Always quick at hand: Cordless vacuuming without limitations and solid freestanding function for easy placement and charging anywhere at home
Pure comfort: easy to use, store and keep clean thanks to the Easy Clean System
AllFloor HighPower Brush: One brush for all floors and perfect cleaning results
|Maximum Battery Run Time||45 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||6 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No|
|Shipping Height||23.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||23.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||73.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.