- ProAnimal nozzle: thorough cleaning results with additional brush roll ideal for pet hair
- Ultralight: only 3.3 kg
- Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology: durable and powerful rechargeable battery
- SmartSensor Control: strong performance every time
Keep your home looking beautiful with the BCH86PETGB from Bosch. Providing a strong performance with SmartSensor Control, vacuuming has never been easier. Plus, with a cordless design, will you be able to refresh your floors, ceilings, car interiors, and more.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 116 cm
- Width: 28.5 cm
- Depth: 18.5 cm
With impressive Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology, this vacuum cleaner has durable, powerful and rechargeable batteries - which last for up to 60 minutes. Once you've finished your cleaning, just pop the vacuum on charge for six hours, and you'll be ready to tackle the following surfaces with ease:
The Bosch BCH86PETGB features three different power levels, meaning that stubborn dust and dirt don't stand a chance. Specially designed for pet owners in mind, it's perfect for homes with furry friends. A ProAnimal nozzle offers precise cleaning across all floors, while the additional brush roll is ideal for picking up animal hair.
You can also make light work of cleaning hard-to-reach places with the vacuum cleaner's cordless design. Whether you're having a spring clean or giving your car a clean, you can be sure that the BCH86PETGB is the right choice for your home.
Weighing only 3.3 kg, this ultra-light vacuum cleaner from Bosch offers portable cleaning and easier storage. It has a bagless design, so you don't need to worry about replacement bags, and with the bin holding up to 0.9 L of dust, you won't need to keep emptying it. Coming with washable filters too, this stick cleaner is simple to maintain.
Finished in a modern red design, the BCH86PETGB will add a stylish and modern touch to your home appliance collection.
Make your house sparkle from top to bottom with this cordless Bosch vacuum cleaner. The BCH86PETGB will make light work of cleaning up pet hair. Add one to your basket today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||3.3 kg|
|Height (cm)||116 cm|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Noise Level (dB)||72 dB|
|Features||Ultralight: only 3.3 kg
Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology: durable and powerful rechargeable battery
SmartSensor Control: strong performance every time
|Width (cm)||28.5 cm|
|Depth (cm)||18.5 cm|
|Dust Capacity||0.9 litres|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||6 hours|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Shipping Height||24 cm|
|Shipping Width||24 cm|
|Shipping Depth||73.5 cm|
|Package Contents||Bosch Cordless Vacuum Cleaner|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.