- Convenient 2-in-1 functionality: Handheld and handstick vacuum cleaner in one appliance
- Selfstand function: quick to hand, easy to store and charge
- Easy Clean Brush: Easy removal and maintenance of brush roll
- Lithium-Ion Technology: Durable batteries for high performance and short charging
Glide from room to room with ease thanks to this lightweight, 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner from Bosch. This cordless handstick comes in a stylish blue finish to suit any home decor.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 116 cm
- Width: 26.5 cm
- Depth: 16.5 cm
No longer will you have to push around large, heavy vacuums or struggle to get them up the stairs - weighing just 2.4 kg, the BCHF216GB makes light work of cleaning your floors. It's a 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner with built in, detachable handheld, so you'll always have the right tool for the job.
This Bosch cleaner doesn't compromise on power either. Rechargeable, 16 V batteries use Lithium-Ion technology to give you powerful performance, as well as a 40 minute run time and five hour charging time.
Using cordless technology, you'll be able to manoeuvre around your home without swapping plug sockets or untangling cables from furniture legs. Vacuum around and under furniture thanks to the flexible nozzle joint - you can also get into small corners with the detachable handheld. It comes with an accessory kit to make it even easier to clean your upholstery or get into those tight spaces. Get maximum cleaning flexibility with this Bosch 2-in-1.
As this Bosch vacuum cleaner is bagless, you can empty the 0.4 L container into your dustbin. Simply unlock the container, take out the filter unit, and get rid of the dust and dirt. You won't need to purchase replacement bags, which helps keeps cost down, and filters are washable too to keep the vacuum running at its best.
The brush roller on the BCHF216GB is easy to maintain thanks to the EasyClean system. A groove in the roller allows you to cut through any hair that's wrapped around it - you can then pull loose hairs free and slide the roller back into the vacuum head.
Get into every nook and cranny with this lightweight, 2-in-1 cordless vacuum from Bosch. Get the BCHF216GB from us today.
|Additional Information||Maximum flexibility
Easy Clean System
Extra long runtime: up to 40 min at normal mode 1 on handstick
|Weight (Approximate)||2.4 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||2|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||2-in-1 Handheld and handstick vacuum cleaner|
|Floor Type||Carpet, Tile, Parquet, Stone, Laminate, Upholstery|
|Features||Convenient 2 in 1 functionality: Handheld and handstick vacuum cleaner in one appliance for higher flexibility
Selfstand function: always available, quick to hand, easy to store and charge
Easy Clean Brush: easy removal and maintenance of brush roll
Lithium-Ion Technology: Durable batteries for constantly high performance and short charging time
|Maximum Battery Run Time||40 mins|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||5 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No|
|Shipping Height||18 cm|
|Shipping Width||63 cm|
|Shipping Depth||24.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.