- Convenient 2-in-1 functionality: Handheld and handstick vacuum cleaner in one appliance
- Selfstand function: quick to hand, easy to store and charge
- Easy Clean Brush: Easy removal and maintenance of brush roll
- Lithium-Ion Technology: Durable batteries for high performance and short charging
Glide from room to room with ease thanks to this lightweight, 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner from Bosch. This cordless handstick comes in a stylish blue finish to suit any home decor.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 116 cm
- Width: 26.5 cm
- Depth: 16.5 cm
No longer will you have to push around large, heavy vacuums or struggle to get them up the stairs - weighing just 2.4 kg, the BCHF216GB makes light work of cleaning your floors. It's a 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner with built in, detachable handheld, so you'll always have the right tool for the job.
This Bosch cleaner doesn't compromise on power either. Rechargeable, 16 V batteries use Lithium-Ion technology to give you powerful performance, as well as a 40 minute run time and five hour charging time.
Using cordless technology, you'll be able to manoeuvre around your home without swapping plug sockets or untangling cables from furniture legs. Vacuum around and under furniture thanks to the flexible nozzle joint - you can also get into small corners with the detachable handheld. It comes with an accessory kit to make it even easier to clean your upholstery or get into those tight spaces. Get maximum cleaning flexibility with this Bosch 2-in-1.
As this Bosch vacuum cleaner is bagless, you can empty the 0.4 L container into your dustbin. Simply unlock the container, take out the filter unit, and get rid of the dust and dirt. You won't need to purchase replacement bags, which helps keeps cost down, and filters are washable too to keep the vacuum running at its best.
The brush roller on the BCHF216GB is easy to maintain thanks to the EasyClean system. A groove in the roller allows you to cut through any hair that's wrapped around it - you can then pull loose hairs free and slide the roller back into the vacuum head.
Get into every nook and cranny with this lightweight, 2-in-1 cordless vacuum from Bosch. Get the BCHF216GB from us today.
|Additional Information||Maximum flexibility
Easy Clean System
Extra long runtime: up to 40 min at normal mode 1 on handstick
|Weight (Approximate)||2.4 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||2|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||2-in-1 Handheld and handstick vacuum cleaner|
|Floor Type||Carpet, Tile, Parquet, Stone, Laminate, Upholstery|
|Features||Convenient 2 in 1 functionality: Handheld and handstick vacuum cleaner in one appliance for higher flexibility
Selfstand function: always available, quick to hand, easy to store and charge
Easy Clean Brush: easy removal and maintenance of brush roll
Lithium-Ion Technology: Durable batteries for constantly high performance and short charging time
|Maximum Battery Run Time||40 mins|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||5 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No|
|Shipping Height||18 cm|
|Shipping Width||63 cm|
|Shipping Depth||24.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.