- Extended Run Time: Interchangeable Bosch Power for All Battery
- Lifetime Filter: Cartridge Filter with Pure Air membrane and easy empty
- Cleaning on All Levels: Multiple Accessories to clean Floor and Upholstery
- Compact Design: Bosch's most compact vacuum with effortless handling
Keep your home dust and dirt free using a Bosch Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. Equipped with two rechargeable batteries and powerful cleaning, your home will be spotless in no time.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 120 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Depth: 26.5 cm
Take the trouble out of cleaning your home with the BCS612GB. Featuring cordless technology, you'll never again trip over cables, get stuck on furniture or be restricted by short wires. This Bosch cleaner is bagless, creating a streamlined appliance - taking away the need to change bags, and any extra costs from buying replacements.
Featuring an AllFloor Power Brush, this Bosch vacuum cleaner can glide over all types of floor, including:
With a 35-minute running time, you can get through whole home cleaning on a single charge. When it does run out, a four hour charging time means the batteries will be ready again in no time. The included crevice nozzle and chrome tube are perfect for tackling those hard to reach areas such as corners or ceilings. Plus, there's a detachable handheld option to help you with smaller issues like crumbs on the sofa.
Weighing just 2.4 kg, the BCS612GB has a compact and lightweight design to help you move around your home with ease. Two power levels ensure no dust or dirt is missed while the stylish black and white finish will suit any home. For added flexibility, the exchangeable Power for ALL battery packs can also be used with a range of Bosch power and gardening tools. So, you can always be ready for any task around the house.
Enjoy fewer trips to the bin thanks to the 0.3 litre dust capacity and the docking station makes storing your cleaner a breeze. What's more, the Pure Air membrane filter expels cleaner air and is washable to help keep your BCS612GB in perfect condition.
Combining cordless and bagless technology, take home the Bosch BCS612GB for effortless, whole home cleaning. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.40 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BCS612GB|
|Product Name||BCS612GB Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No|
|Dust Capacity||300 mL|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.