- Extended Run Time: Interchangeable Bosch Power for All Battery
- Lifetime Filter: Cartridge Filter with Pure Air membrane and easy empty
- Cleaning on All Levels: Multiple Accessories to clean Floor and Upholstery
- Compact Design: Bosch's most compact vacuum with effortless handling
Keep your home dust and dirt free using a Bosch Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. Equipped with two rechargeable batteries and powerful cleaning, your home will be spotless in no time.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 120 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Depth: 26.5 cm
Take the trouble out of cleaning your home with the BCS612GB. Featuring cordless technology, you'll never again trip over cables, get stuck on furniture or be restricted by short wires. This Bosch cleaner is bagless, creating a streamlined appliance - taking away the need to change bags, and any extra costs from buying replacements.
Featuring an AllFloor Power Brush, this Bosch vacuum cleaner can glide over all types of floor, including:
With a 35-minute running time, you can get through whole home cleaning on a single charge. When it does run out, a four hour charging time means the batteries will be ready again in no time. The included crevice nozzle and chrome tube are perfect for tackling those hard to reach areas such as corners or ceilings. Plus, there's a detachable handheld option to help you with smaller issues like crumbs on the sofa.
Weighing just 2.4 kg, the BCS612GB has a compact and lightweight design to help you move around your home with ease. Two power levels ensure no dust or dirt is missed while the stylish black and white finish will suit any home. For added flexibility, the exchangeable Power for ALL battery packs can also be used with a range of Bosch power and gardening tools. So, you can always be ready for any task around the house.
Enjoy fewer trips to the bin thanks to the 0.3 litre dust capacity and the docking station makes storing your cleaner a breeze. What's more, the Pure Air membrane filter expels cleaner air and is washable to help keep your BCS612GB in perfect condition.
Combining cordless and bagless technology, take home the Bosch BCS612GB for effortless, whole home cleaning. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.40 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BCS612GB|
|Product Name||BCS612GB Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No|
|Dust Capacity||300 mL|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.