- AutoPilot 7: every dish is a perfect success thank to 7 pre-set automatic programmes
- Favourite button for individual settings (1 setting)
- Quick Start Button: one tap to maximum microwave power for 30 seconds
- 4 defrost and 3 cooking programmes in microwave function
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 26 cm
- Width: 44.2 cm
- Depth: 34.5 cm
Bosch FFL023MW0B Description
Enjoy complete cooking flexibility with Bosch’s FFL023MW0B solo microwave. With seven auto programmes, a favourite setting and quick start, you’ll find the ideal mode for every occasion.
With five power levels and seven auto menu options covering defrosting and cooking, Bosch has created a model which covers all your microwaving needs. Choose from four defrost and three cooking modes to get the best use out of your microwave.
Featuring AutoPilot 7, you can cook your meals to perfection, every time. Simply select the function you need, add the weight of the dish and press start. The clever programmes will determine the cooking mode, temperature, and the duration so you’re safe in the knowledge that each meal is cooked exactly how you need it.
Use the favourite option so you can pre-programme your favourite settings to use at the touch of a button. And, with the Quick Start option, you’ll get full microwave power for 30 seconds – perfect for heating up any leftovers.
Easy to Use
The 20 litre capacity in the Bosch FFL023MW0B provides plenty of space for most families, while offering 800 W of power to accommodate all your cooking needs. Inside the appliance there’s a 27cm turntable which rotates during cooking, ensuring that your food will be heated evenly and safely. The turntable is made of glass which makes it really simple to clean – either give it a quick wipe over or put it in the dishwasher.
There’s an LED internal light, so you can keep an eye on your food, while the automatic safety switch-off adds extra peace of mind. Plus, the included child lock will stop any little fingers from changing any settings.
Keep an eye on your food using the LED display, while the rotary dial and membrane keys make operating this microwave a breeze.
Coming in a classic white finish, the Bosch FFL023MW0B solo microwave is the ideal kitchen companion for any home. Order yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Microwave Type||Solo Microwave|
|Weight (Approximate)||12.5 kg|
|Microwave Power||800 Watts|
|Number of Power Levels||5|
|Microwave Capacity||20 Litres|
|Turntable Diameter||27 cm|
|Internal Depth||30 cm|
|Internal Height||18 cm|
|Internal Width||28 cm|
|Controls||Dial, Membran keys, Rotary knob, Start button|
|Features||AutoPilot 7: every dish is a perfect success thanks to 7 pre-set autmatic programmes
Favourite button for individual settings (1 setting)
Quick Start Button: one tap to maximum microwave power for 30 seconds
4 defrost and 3 cooking programmes in microwave function
|Shipping Height||31 cm|
|Shipping Width||41 cm|
|Shipping Depth||50.5 cm|
|Additional Information||LED lighting: perfect illumination of foods with minimum energy consumption|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.