- VarioZone: You can remove all the safety glass shelves really easily to create more space.
- NoFrost: Keeps your fridge free of not only ice, but also the need for manual defrosting.
- BigBox: Lots of space for XXL frozen goods with the BigBox drawer.
- SuperFreeze: Automatically protects frozen food from defrosting.
- Alarm: The alarm system signals a sound or light when the door is not closed properly.
The GIN81AEF0G from Bosch has a huge range of benefits including fast freeze technology, SuperFreeze and electronic temperature control. It's an integrated model, so it will fit seamlessly into your existing kitchen units.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 177.2 cm
- Width: 55.8 cm
- Depth: 54.5 cm
With the GIN81AEF0G, you'll no longer have to carry out the tedious task of defrosting your freezer. The NoFrost technology will prevent the build-up of ice, so you will have an entirely frost-free appliance.
Thanks to SuperFreeze, you can enjoy faster freezing of smaller food quantities without risking other items defrosting. This model automatically detects temperature increases and adjusts it accordingly. Plus, FreshSense is also included on the GIN81AEF0G. Sensors consistently monitor and control the ambient temperature inside the freezer, achieving optimal storage conditions for all your groceries.
What's more, with VarioZone you can remove the glass shelves to create more space as and when you need it. From multi-level cakes, the Christmas turkey to large pizzas, you've got complete storage flexibility.
This fully integrated tall freezer is perfect for maximising space in your kitchen. It provides 211 litres of net storage space across five transparent drawers. The GIN81AEF0G also includes two BigBox drawers - being extra-deep, you can store large or bulky items with ease. Whether you're catering for a child's party or storing a wedding cake, the BigBox has you covered.
You can safely store your frozen goods for up to 12 months in this Bosch freezer, as it's a four-star model. Don't worry about leaving the door open as the handy alarm will alert you to remind you. And, in the event of a power cut, your food is protected for up to 22 hours.
Controlling the GIN81AEF0G is easy thanks to the digital display and internal controls. Useful for kitchens with limited space, the doors are reversible so can you choose which side they open. Available in a clean, which finish, this Bosch tall freezer will suit any kitchen d'©cor.
With plenty of space and exceptional features, the Bosch GIN81AEF0G is ideal for any home. Add one to your basket today.
|Suitable for garage||No|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (Approximate)||64.3 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||211 Ltrs|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||5|
|Product Type||Tall Freezer|
|Shipping Height||184 cm|
|Shipping Width||62 cm|
|Shipping Depth||64 cm|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Additional Information||4 Star|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.