- VarioZone: You can remove all the safety glass shelves really easily to create more space.
- NoFrost: Keeps your fridge free of not only ice, but also the need for manual defrosting.
- BigBox: Lots of space for XXL frozen goods with the BigBox drawer.
- SuperFreeze: Automatically protects frozen food from defrosting.
- Alarm: The alarm system signals a sound or light when the door is not closed properly.
The GIN81AEF0G from Bosch has a huge range of benefits including fast freeze technology, SuperFreeze and electronic temperature control. It's an integrated model, so it will fit seamlessly into your existing kitchen units.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 177.2 cm
- Width: 55.8 cm
- Depth: 54.5 cm
With the GIN81AEF0G, you'll no longer have to carry out the tedious task of defrosting your freezer. The NoFrost technology will prevent the build-up of ice, so you will have an entirely frost-free appliance.
Thanks to SuperFreeze, you can enjoy faster freezing of smaller food quantities without risking other items defrosting. This model automatically detects temperature increases and adjusts it accordingly. Plus, FreshSense is also included on the GIN81AEF0G. Sensors consistently monitor and control the ambient temperature inside the freezer, achieving optimal storage conditions for all your groceries.
What's more, with VarioZone you can remove the glass shelves to create more space as and when you need it. From multi-level cakes, the Christmas turkey to large pizzas, you've got complete storage flexibility.
This fully integrated tall freezer is perfect for maximising space in your kitchen. It provides 211 litres of net storage space across five transparent drawers. The GIN81AEF0G also includes two BigBox drawers - being extra-deep, you can store large or bulky items with ease. Whether you're catering for a child's party or storing a wedding cake, the BigBox has you covered.
You can safely store your frozen goods for up to 12 months in this Bosch freezer, as it's a four-star model. Don't worry about leaving the door open as the handy alarm will alert you to remind you. And, in the event of a power cut, your food is protected for up to 22 hours.
Controlling the GIN81AEF0G is easy thanks to the digital display and internal controls. Useful for kitchens with limited space, the doors are reversible so can you choose which side they open. Available in a clean, which finish, this Bosch tall freezer will suit any kitchen d'©cor.
With plenty of space and exceptional features, the Bosch GIN81AEF0G is ideal for any home. Add one to your basket today.
|Suitable for garage||No|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (Approximate)||64.3 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||211 Ltrs|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||5|
|Product Type||Tall Freezer|
|Shipping Height||184 cm|
|Shipping Width||62 cm|
|Shipping Depth||64 cm|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Additional Information||4 Star|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.