- 3D Hotair: Evenly distributes heat for even cooking every time
- Red LED display control: easy-to-use thanks to clear time display.
- Pop-out controls: for an easy to clean front.
- Slim Universal Pans: 2 universal pans, slim size; optimised for smaller dishes
Cook up a storm with this Bosch integrated electric fan oven. Finished in classic stainless steel, and with several cooking modes, you'll achieve mouth watering meals every day of the week.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.5 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 54.8 cm
The Bosch HBS534BS0B offers a sleek design and a large 71 litre net capacity, so it's large enough for bigger households. The space is split over five shelves so there's plenty of room for all your favourite dishes. Whether you're cooking the Sunday roast or preparing a large breakfast, this oven gives you all the cooking options you need.
Featuring seven functions including Hot Air, Variable Grill, and Conventional, this Bosch model gives you plenty of choice. The 3D Hot Air function is designed to evenly distribute heat on up to three levels, so you can cook multiple dishes, such as savoury and sweet meals, at the same time.
As this built-in oven comes with a universal pan, two combination grids, and two slim universal pans, you can start cooking some tasty dishes right away. The slim pans are ideal for cooking two variants of the same dish or smaller quantities of food. Thanks to their compact size, the pans can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher and fit nicely in Bosch fridges for cooling pre- and post-cooking.
Keeping an eye on what's cooking in the oven is simple. The glass door let's you see inside without having to open the door while the round halogen light illuminates every dish you have cooking.
Thanks to the programmable timer, you'll know exactly when your meals are ready. The retractable dial controls and LED digital display make it easy to select functions and cooking times so you can prepare your lunch or dinner stress-free.
What's more, keeping the Bosch HBS534BS0B is a breeze. Enamel lining on the sides of the oven mean you can wipe away dirt and grime with a soft cloth while the EcoClean Direct ceramic coating on the back panel breaks down grease spatters while you cook. And, the glass door is removable too for added cleaning flexibility.
The Bosch electric fan oven is the ideal kitchen companion, why not get yours from us today?
|Main Oven Features||3D Hotair, conventional top and bottom heat, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, pizza function, bottom heat, Hotair gentle|
|Net Main Oven Capacity - Litres||71 Ltrs|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Main Oven Type||Fan|
|Grill/Griddle||Fixed integral Grill|
|Control Type||Dials - retractable|
|Interior Light Type||Round halogen light|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Shipping Height (cm)||67.5 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||69 cm|
|Additional Information||3D Hotair, conventional top and bottom heat, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, pizza function, bottom heat, Hotair gentle|
|No of Programmes||7|
|Cleaning Function||EcoClean Direct : back panel|
|Oven Lining Type - Sides||Enamel|
|Oven Lining Type - Back||Ecolyse back liners|
|Weight (Approximate)||33.345 kg|
|Removable Door (for cleaning)||Yes|
|Oven Accessories||universal pan, 2 x combination grid, 2 x Universal pan, slim size|
|Display Screen Type||LED Digital|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.