- 3D Hotair: Evenly distributes heat for even cooking every time
- Red LED display control: easy-to-use thanks to clear time display.
- Pop-out controls: for an easy to clean front.
- Slim Universal Pans: 2 universal pans, slim size; optimised for smaller dishes
Cook up a storm with this Bosch integrated electric fan oven. Finished in classic stainless steel, and with several cooking modes, you'll achieve mouth watering meals every day of the week.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.5 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 54.8 cm
The Bosch HBS534BS0B offers a sleek design and a large 71 litre net capacity, so it's large enough for bigger households. The space is split over five shelves so there's plenty of room for all your favourite dishes. Whether you're cooking the Sunday roast or preparing a large breakfast, this oven gives you all the cooking options you need.
Featuring seven functions including Hot Air, Variable Grill, and Conventional, this Bosch model gives you plenty of choice. The 3D Hot Air function is designed to evenly distribute heat on up to three levels, so you can cook multiple dishes, such as savoury and sweet meals, at the same time.
As this built-in oven comes with a universal pan, two combination grids, and two slim universal pans, you can start cooking some tasty dishes right away. The slim pans are ideal for cooking two variants of the same dish or smaller quantities of food. Thanks to their compact size, the pans can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher and fit nicely in Bosch fridges for cooling pre- and post-cooking.
Keeping an eye on what's cooking in the oven is simple. The glass door let's you see inside without having to open the door while the round halogen light illuminates every dish you have cooking.
Thanks to the programmable timer, you'll know exactly when your meals are ready. The retractable dial controls and LED digital display make it easy to select functions and cooking times so you can prepare your lunch or dinner stress-free.
What's more, keeping the Bosch HBS534BS0B is a breeze. Enamel lining on the sides of the oven mean you can wipe away dirt and grime with a soft cloth while the EcoClean Direct ceramic coating on the back panel breaks down grease spatters while you cook. And, the glass door is removable too for added cleaning flexibility.
The Bosch electric fan oven is the ideal kitchen companion, why not get yours from us today?
|Main Oven Features||3D Hotair, conventional top and bottom heat, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, pizza function, bottom heat, Hotair gentle|
|Net Main Oven Capacity - Litres||71 Ltrs|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Main Oven Type||Fan|
|Grill/Griddle||Fixed integral Grill|
|Control Type||Dials - retractable|
|Interior Light Type||Round halogen light|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Shipping Height (cm)||67.5 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||69 cm|
|Additional Information||3D Hotair, conventional top and bottom heat, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, pizza function, bottom heat, Hotair gentle|
|No of Programmes||7|
|Cleaning Function||EcoClean Direct : back panel|
|Oven Lining Type - Sides||Enamel|
|Oven Lining Type - Back||Ecolyse back liners|
|Weight (Approximate)||33.345 kg|
|Removable Door (for cleaning)||Yes|
|Oven Accessories||universal pan, 2 x combination grid, 2 x Universal pan, slim size|
|Display Screen Type||LED Digital|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.