- AutoPilot 10: every dish is a perfect success thanks to 10 pre-set automatic programmes.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning: effortless cleaning thanks to pyrolytic cleaning programmes
- Pop-out controls: for an easy to clean front.
- Red LED display control: easy-to-use thanks to clear time display.
- Slim Universal Pans: 2 universal pans, slim size; optimised for smaller dishes
The Bosch HBS573BS0B is an integrated, multi-function oven with a large 71 litre net capacity. Choose from several cooking modes and automatic pre-set modes to achieve mouth-watering food every day of the week.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.5 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 54.8 cm
Achieve your desired result with the HBS573BS0B's wide range of functions - choose from five options such as Conventional, HotAir Gentle and HotAir Grilling. For a more versatile cooking experience, you can choose from the AutoPilot menu. Set one of 10 automatic programmes from the display menu, add the weight of the dish and press start. AutoPilot takes over and determines the cooking mode, temperature, and duration. It will even switch itself off when it nears the end of the cooking time. Cooking in your Bosch oven couldn't be easier.
This model also features 3D Hot Air which is designed to evenly distribute heat on up to three levels, so you can cook multiple dishes at the same time. Plus, with five shelves available you'll have plenty of space to cook all your favourite dishes.
As this built-in oven comes with a universal pan, two combination grids, and two slim universal pans, you can start cooking some tasty dishes right away. The slim pans are ideal for cooking two variants of the same dish or smaller quantities of food. Thanks to their compact size, the pans can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher and fit nicely in Bosch fridges for cooling pre- and post-cooking.
Bosch are renowned for their stylish appliances, and the HBS573BS0B is no exception. Finished in stainless steel, this oven will look great in any kitchen. Keeping an eye on what's cooking is easy thanks to the glass door and halogen light. Plus, the programmable timer and retractable dials make using this oven simple.
Cleaning the oven by hand can be time-consuming, that's why Bosch has included Pyrolytic cleaning on this model. By selecting the programme, the oven will heat up to a maximum of 480?C to burn away any grease and food residue. What's left is a bit of ash which can then be wiped away with a soft cloth. Plus, with a removable door, cleaning your oven has never been easier. Make life easy with Bosch.
Cook up a storm in the kitchen with the Bosch Integrated HBS573BS0B single electric oven. Add one to your basket today.
|Main Oven Features||3D Hotair, conventional top and bottom heat, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, Hotair gentle|
|Net Main Oven Capacity - Litres||71 Ltrs|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Main Oven Type||Fan|
|Control Type||Dials - retractable|
|Interior Light Type||Round halogen light|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Shipping Height (cm)||67.5 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||69 cm|
|Additional Information||AutoPilot 10
Red LED display control
Slim Universal Pans
|Cleaning Function||Pyrolytic self-cleaning function|
|Oven Lining Type - Sides||Enamel|
|Oven Lining Type - Back||Enamel|
|Weight (Approximate)||38.945 kg|
|Removable Door (for cleaning)||Yes|
|Oven Accessories||2 x combination grid, 1 x universal pan, 2 x Universal pan - slim size|
|Display Screen Type||LED Digital|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.