- 3D hot air: achieve perfect baking and roasting results on up to three levels simultaneously.
- Red LED display control: easy-to-use thanks to clear time display.
The Bosch HHF113BA0B is a 60cm integrated single oven, with a large net capacity of 66 litres. It's perfect for those cosy Sunday lunches at home, or for cooking that summer favourite.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.5 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 54.8 cm
Four functions on the HHF113BA0B ensure that everything you cook is done to perfection. The 3D Hot Air function is designed to evenly distribute heat on up to three levels, so you can cook multiple dishes at the same time. What's more, with five shelves available you'll have plenty of space to cook all your favourite dishes.
The full width variable grill allows you to adjust the temperature to suit your meal. Perfect for when you need a high heat setting for a quick piece of cheese on toast, or a medium/low heat for a healthy grilled chicken breast. Other programmes include HotAir Grilling and HotAir Gentle for added flexibility.
As this built-in oven comes with one insert grid, one combination grid, and one universal pan you can start cooking some tasty dishes right away.
Bosch are renowned for their stylish appliances, and the HHF113BA0B is no exception. Finished in black, this oven will look great in any kitchen. Keeping an eye on what's cooking is easy thanks to the glass door and halogen light. And, the programmable timer, LED digital display, and dial controls make using this oven easy.
Keeping your oven is a breeze thanks to the enamel lining on the side and back panels. Just wipe up any grease and dirt with a soft cloth and you're good to go. Plus, the glass door is removable to make cleaning even easier.
Bosch are renowned for the stylish appliances and the HHF113BA0B is no exception. With a range of cooking functions, it's the ideal family appliance. Why not buy this model from us today?
|Main Oven Features||3D hot air: achieve perfect baking and roasting results on up to three levels simultaneously.|
|Net Main Oven Capacity - Litres||66 Ltrs|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Main Oven Type||Fan|
|Grill/Griddle||Fixed integral Grill|
|Control Type||Dials - Non-retractable|
|Interior Light Type||Round halogen light|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Shipping Height (cm)||67 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||64.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||68 cm|
|Additional Information||3D hot air
Red LED display control
|No of Programmes||4|
|Oven Lining Type - Sides||Enamel|
|Oven Lining Type - Back||Enamel|
|Weight (Approximate)||32.199 kg|
|Removable Door (for cleaning)||Yes|
|Oven Accessories||1 x universal pan|
|Display Screen Type||LED Digital|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.