- 3D Hotair: Optimal Distribution of Heat
- LED Display Control
- Easy to Clean Grey Enamel Interior
Impress your friends and family with this Bosch integrated electric oven. Finished in classic stainless steel, this model lets you cook the food you love in style.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.5 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 54.8 cm
Make the most of this oven's multifunctional cooking to get the perfect settings for whatever dish you're preparing. Whether you're baking a delicious souffle, roasting potatoes for Sunday lunch or grilling a cheese toastie, the HHF113BR0B gives you all the cooking options you need. On top of this, it comes with an insert grid for use on either of the two shelves in the main oven.
Boasting four functions, including Hotair grilling and Hotair gentle, this Bosch model gives you plenty of choice. Need to cook sweet and savoury dishes at the same time? The 3D Hotair function is designed with you in mind. Using a unique fan system that evenly distributes heat on up to three levels, you can cook your dishes without any transfer of flavours.
Cook with Convenience
Perfect for large households, the HHF113BR0B has a 66 litre capacity so you can feed the whole family. There's also a bulb light inside, which allows you to check up on your cooking with ease.
And, thanks to the programmable timer, you'll know exactly when your meals are ready to be dished up. Intuitive dial controls and an LED display make it simple to use the time functions, so you can prepare lunch or dinner stress-free.
The integrated variable grill lets you enjoy crisped home comforts and coming with a universal pan, there's no reason not to grill up until you fill up.
You'll also find an easy-clean, grey enamel interior, which prevents grease and grime from sticking. Even better, the double-glazed glass door is removable, making cleaning a breeze.
Plus, this Bosch oven's 'A' energy efficiency rating helps you save money on your bills while being kind to the environment.
A modern design and features make this built-in electric oven a perfect addition to your kitchen. Buy the Bosch HHF113BR0B today.
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.79 kWh|
|Energy Efficiency Index (Main Oven)||95.2%|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Function (Main Oven)||
|Number of Cavities||1|
|Heat Source (Main Oven)||Electric|
|Power Consumption||2400 W|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer||The Bosch Group|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HHF113BR0B|
|Oven Width||59.4 cm|
|Product Name||HHF113BR0B Electric Oven|
|Product Type||Electric Oven|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Main Oven)||66 L|
|Weight (Approximate)||32.10 kg|
|Size (Main Oven)||Large|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.