- 17 litre capacity - great for small households
- Mechanical dial with 5 power settings
Take the stress away from preparing meals for you and your family with this Bosch microwave. Whether you're cooking from scratch or defrosting leftovers, it will save you time and do all the hard work for you.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 28 cm
- Width: 46.2 cm
- Depth: 32 cm
Easy, Stress-Free Cooking
The HMT72M450B has five different power settings, ranging from 90 watts to 800 watts, allowing you to cook your food at the correct wattage. You can easily adjust the power level using the rotary dial on the front of the microwave, so it's no hassle to change your settings with every meal.
Capacity & Design
This Bosch model has a capacity of 17 litres, so there's plenty of room to cook a large variety of meals. The microwave also has a width of 46.1cm, so it will be easy to find space to position it on your worktop. The simple but effective design will look smart in any kitchen, and its brushed steel finish means it will suit any colour scheme.
Inside the appliance there's a 24.5cm turntable which rotates during cooking, ensuring that your food will be heated evenly and safely. The turntable is made out of glass, which makes it really simple to clean - either give it a quick wipe over, or put it in your dishwasher.
This HMT72M450B microwave has a timer that can run for a full 60 minutes, and the mechanical dial lets you see, at a glance, how many minutes you have left. This will mean you can time to perfection, and get the rest of your meal prepared while you're waiting. There's an interior light that stays on for the duration of the cooking time, so you can keep an eye on the progress of your food.
A side opening door coupled with an easy push button on the front of the microwave lets you open the door effortlessly, and gain access to your food without obstruction.
The Bosch HMT72M450B makes cooking effortless. Add one to your basket today.
|Turntable Diameter||24.5 cm|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HMT72M450B|
|Microwave Capacity||17 L|
|Number of Power Levels||5|
|Product Name||HMT72M450B Microwave Oven|
|Product Type||Microwave Oven|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.