- 17 litre capacity - great for small households
- 3 pre-programmed automatic menus - for ease of use
- Digitial control with 5 power settings
Make preparing and cooking food stress-free with the Bosch HMT75M421B Microwave Oven.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 29 cm
- Width: 46.2 cm
- Depth: 32 cm
A Range of Programmes
A range of electronic control programmes take the guess work out of preparing your food. Choose from three auto-cook, and four defrost programmes, to perfectly cook a range of food types. Simply enter the weight and type of food you're cooking, and the auto-cook programme will choose the optimal temperature and cooking time. The defrost settings will safely thaw out whatever food you need while maintaining hygiene levels.
The HMT75M421B includes a variety of easy-to-use controls, such as the side opening door, and push button opening, while the retractable dial ensures you can precisely alter settings. You can then clearly see the settings on the large digital display. A convenient memory function remembers your settings for next time, while a 99 minute timer alerts you when your food is finished. Keeping an eye on your food is simple too, with a strong interior light.
Choose from five power levels, starting at 90 W and going up to an impressive 800 W, so you can make great tasting food quickly.
As a compact model, the HMT75M421B is slightly smaller than others at 29 cm high and 46 cm wide. This gives you more flexibility as to where you can place it, such as under a wall cupboard, but doesn't sacrifice on power or cooking ability. The 17-litre capacity and 24.5 cm glass turntable allow you to fit in an array of food types easily, while the white finish will look great in any home.
Preparing food is simple with the Bosch HMT75M421B Microwave's range of programmes and great features. Order yours today!
|Turntable Diameter||24.5 cm|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HMT75M421B|
|Microwave Capacity||17 L|
|Number of Power Levels||5|
|Product Name||HMT75M421B Microwave Oven|
|Product Type||Microwave Oven|
|Weight (Approximate)||11 kg|
|Microwave Power||800 W|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.