- 17 litre capacity - great for small households
- 3 pre-programmed automatic menus - for ease of use
- Digitial control with 5 power settings
Make preparing and cooking food stress-free with the Bosch HMT75M421B Microwave Oven.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 29 cm
- Width: 46.2 cm
- Depth: 32 cm
A Range of Programmes
A range of electronic control programmes take the guess work out of preparing your food. Choose from three auto-cook, and four defrost programmes, to perfectly cook a range of food types. Simply enter the weight and type of food you're cooking, and the auto-cook programme will choose the optimal temperature and cooking time. The defrost settings will safely thaw out whatever food you need while maintaining hygiene levels.
The HMT75M421B includes a variety of easy-to-use controls, such as the side opening door, and push button opening, while the retractable dial ensures you can precisely alter settings. You can then clearly see the settings on the large digital display. A convenient memory function remembers your settings for next time, while a 99 minute timer alerts you when your food is finished. Keeping an eye on your food is simple too, with a strong interior light.
Choose from five power levels, starting at 90 W and going up to an impressive 800 W, so you can make great tasting food quickly.
As a compact model, the HMT75M421B is slightly smaller than others at 29 cm high and 46 cm wide. This gives you more flexibility as to where you can place it, such as under a wall cupboard, but doesn't sacrifice on power or cooking ability. The 17-litre capacity and 24.5 cm glass turntable allow you to fit in an array of food types easily, while the white finish will look great in any home.
Preparing food is simple with the Bosch HMT75M421B Microwave's range of programmes and great features. Order yours today!
|Turntable Diameter||24.5 cm|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HMT75M421B|
|Microwave Capacity||17 L|
|Number of Power Levels||5|
|Product Name||HMT75M421B Microwave Oven|
|Product Type||Microwave Oven|
|Weight (Approximate)||11 kg|
|Microwave Power||800 W|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.