- LED Lighting (Keeps the contents of your fridge in the spotlight)
- MultiAirflow system - improves circulation of air around the fridge
- Multi Box Drawer (Enough space for all your fresh food)
- No Frost (never have to defrost ever again)
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 182.4 cm
- Width: 55 cm
- Depth: 55.7 cm
A total net capacity of 255 litres makes the Bosch KGN27NWFAG ideal for families that enjoy fresh food. This appliance comes with reversible doors, so you can place it anywhere to suit your space.
The fridge compartment offers 171 litres of usable space for your chilled food, split across three shelves and a MultiBox. Two of the shelves are removable and height adjustable, allowing you to modify the compartment to your needs.
The MultiBox drawer is designed to keep your fruit and vegetables fresher for longer, while three door balconies offer extra space for your bottles and condiments. There’s also Multi AirFlow technology in the fridge to ensure an even temperature. Air is moved constantly, which helps food retain its flavour for longer.
In the freezer section, you’ll find a net capacity of 84 litres split between four clear drawers. You can safely store your frozen goods for up to 12 months, thanks to the four star rating. Plus, in the event of a power cut, the freezer can store your food for up to 10 hours.
No Frost technology features on the KGN27NWFAG, removing humidity from the air and prevents ice from forming inside the appliance. This means that less energy is used to maintain the correct temperature in both compartments. Plus, you won’t need to worry about ice taking up freezer space.
Internal controls ensure easy and precise selection, while the LED light in the fridge means you can quickly grab what you need. Available in a classic white, this fridge freezer from Bosch will suit any home décor.
If you’d prefer a different colour, this model is also available in sleek silver – KGN27NLFAG.
With plenty of space and handy features, keep food stored safely with the Bosch KGN27NWFAG fridge freezer. Add one to your basket today.
|Multi Air Flow Technology||Yes|
|Weight (Approximate)||51.414 KG|
|Freezing capacity per 24hrs (kg)||5.5 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||171 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||84 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Transparent|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||188.7 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||58 cm|
|Additional Information||287 kWh/annum
Multi Box drawer
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||10.5 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.