- LED Lighting
- Multi Airflow System (Even air distribution)
- NoFrost (Keeps fridge free of ice & the need to manually defrost)
- Multi Box Drawer
Looking for a freestanding fridge freezer with plenty of space? The Bosch KGN33NWEAG comes with a total capacity of 306 litres, NoFrost technology, and a range of storage options making it ideal for large families.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 176 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 66 cm
Clever Cooling Features
This Bosch fridge freezer has a range of innovative features to make your life easier. With the Multi Airflow System, air is distributed evenly throughout your appliance's compartments, helping food stay fresher and tastier for longer. You'll find a MultiBox drawer for storing your chilled items, which provides all the space you need for foods galore.
There's also NoFrost technology, which keeps the fridge and freezer compartments totally frost free. As a result, you'll never need to worry about defrosting the KGN33NWEAG manually.
Inside the fridge compartment, there's even a helpful LED light, to help you choose whatever you need with ease. This lighting uses less energy than conventional bulbs and lasts for longer too.
Plenty of Storage
The Bosch KGN33NWEAG offers a wide range of storage options in both compartments, helping you keep a multitude of foods organised. In the fridge you'll find:
- Three spill-proof glass shelves
- Three door balconies
- One salad bin
And in the four-star rated freezer, which has a power failure storage period of up to 19 hours:
- Three clear freezer drawers
If you're environment-conscious and want to save on your bills, then rest easy with the knowledge that this fridge freezer has an A++ energy efficiency rating. Reversible doors facilitate installation wherever suits you in your kitchen, while the classic white finish means the KGN33NWEAG will fit into any home's d©cor seamlessly.
Offering a spacious capacity, fantastic features and a range of storage options, this Bosch fridge freezer is the new cooling appliance your family needs. Buy the freestanding KGN33NWEAG today.
|Weight (Approximate)||58.848 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||182 cm|
|Shipping Width||65.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||76.5 cm|
|Additional Information||Freezing capacity per 24hrs (11kg)|
|Features||Removable Door Seal|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||19 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.