- LED Lighting (Keeps the contents of your fridge in the spotlight)
- NoFrost (Keeps the fridge free of ice & the need to manually defrost)
- Multi Airflow System (Even air distribution for longer freshness)
- FreshSense (Sensors monitor & control the compartment temperatures)
The white KGN34NWEAG has a capacity of 324 litres, providing plenty of space for the whole family's groceries. With this Bosch fridge freezer's innovative features and amazing storage options, you can keep a wide range of foods fresher for longer.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 186 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 66 cm
Innovative Cooling Features
Thanks to Bosch's FreshSense technology, the KGN34NWEAG has sensors which monitor and control the perfect climate for your compartments, meaning your food can maintain an even temperature and retain more flavour. Plus, with the Multi Airflow System, this fridge freezer maintains an even air distribution for longer freshness, and ensures that smells aren't transferred between foods.
As the Bosch KGN34NWEAG has No Frost technology, your fridge freezer will be completely free of ice, and you'll never have to worry about manually defrosting your appliance again.
Do you find it difficult to read the expiry date on items you've bought? With the handy LED light, your food is kept in the spotlight, so you can see your contents' every detail.
Superb Storage Options
The fridge has four glass shelves, one salad bin, and three door balconies, making it easier for you to store foods such as milk and eggs. For even more cooling space, there are three clear drawers in the freezer, so you won't need to rummage through, seeing clearly what you have inside.
Plus, the four star rated freezer has 128 litres of space, so you'll be able to store leftovers and ice-cream tubs effortlessly. It also has a storage period of up to 19 hours in case of power failure, to keep your food safe.
Finished in a sleek white design and with reversible doors, the KGN34NWEAG will fit seamlessly anywhere in your kitchen.
With a capacity of 324 litres, this freestanding fridge freezer has plenty of storage space for your groceries. Fantastic cooling technology on the Bosch KGN34NWEAG makes it the perfect addition for your home. Why not add one to your basket today?
|Weight (Approximate)||62.59 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||192 cm|
|Shipping Width||67 cm|
|Shipping Depth||76.5 cm|
|Additional Information||Removable Door Seal|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||19 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.