- NoFrost (Keeps fridge free of ice & the need to manually defrost)
- Multi Airflow System (Even air distribution for longer freshness)
- EasyAccess Shelf (Pull-out shelf, add & remove items with ease)
- VitaFresh (keeps fresh food crisp for longer)
Suitable to store the whole family's food shop, the tall KGN36VWEAG has a total usable capacity of 324 litres.
This freestanding fridge freezer is exclusive, so you won't find it anywhere else.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 186 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 66 cm
Innovative Cooling Technology
Offering a variety of cooling functions, this Bosch fridge freezer will keep its contents at their best, maximise storage space, and help you find things with ease.
Through the Multi Airflow System, there is an even distribution of air across the compartments of the appliance keeping food fresher for longer. You'll also find the VitaFresh system, which keeps your chilled items crisp and tasty.
NoFrost technology prevents ice building up inside the KGN36VWEAG, giving you the best use of the available capacity. Plus, the worry of manually defrosting your fridge freezer will be a thing of the past.
Find everything quickly via the EasyAccess shelf, which pulls out for you to add and remove items hassle-free.
Food Storage Options
Across both fridge and freezer compartments of Bosch's KGN36VWEAG, you'll find an impressive variety of storage options. Inside the 237 litre (net) fridge, there are:
- Three glass shelves
- Three door balconies
- One wire shelf
- One salad bin
Prone to a bit of a midnight snack? The handy LED light will illuminate your fridge's interior, so it's quick and easy for you to find your favourite foods. It's also more energy-efficient compared to conventional bulbs, and can last even longer.
The four-star rated freezer section has a usable capacity of 87 litres, with three clear drawers for you to find your frozen items at a glance. And, it will store food safely for up to 16 hours in the event of a power cut.
With reversible doors and finished in white, the freestanding KGN36VWEAG will blend perfectly into any kitchen. Shop for this Bosch fridge freezer today.
|Weight (Approximate)||73.101 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||324 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||237 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||87 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||194 cm|
|Shipping Width||65.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||77 cm|
|Additional Information||14 kg Freezing capacity per 24hr|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||16 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.