- NoFrost (Keeps fridge free of ice & the need to manually defrost)
- Multi Airflow System (Even air distribution for longer freshness)
- EasyAccess Shelf (Pull-out shelf, add & remove items with ease)
- VitaFresh (keeps fresh food crisp for longer)
Suitable to store the whole family's food shop, the tall KGN36VWEAG has a total usable capacity of 324 litres.
This freestanding fridge freezer is exclusive, so you won't find it anywhere else.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 186 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 66 cm
Innovative Cooling Technology
Offering a variety of cooling functions, this Bosch fridge freezer will keep its contents at their best, maximise storage space, and help you find things with ease.
Through the Multi Airflow System, there is an even distribution of air across the compartments of the appliance keeping food fresher for longer. You'll also find the VitaFresh system, which keeps your chilled items crisp and tasty.
NoFrost technology prevents ice building up inside the KGN36VWEAG, giving you the best use of the available capacity. Plus, the worry of manually defrosting your fridge freezer will be a thing of the past.
Find everything quickly via the EasyAccess shelf, which pulls out for you to add and remove items hassle-free.
Food Storage Options
Across both fridge and freezer compartments of Bosch's KGN36VWEAG, you'll find an impressive variety of storage options. Inside the 237 litre (net) fridge, there are:
- Three glass shelves
- Three door balconies
- One wire shelf
- One salad bin
Prone to a bit of a midnight snack? The handy LED light will illuminate your fridge's interior, so it's quick and easy for you to find your favourite foods. It's also more energy-efficient compared to conventional bulbs, and can last even longer.
The four-star rated freezer section has a usable capacity of 87 litres, with three clear drawers for you to find your frozen items at a glance. And, it will store food safely for up to 16 hours in the event of a power cut.
With reversible doors and finished in white, the freestanding KGN36VWEAG will blend perfectly into any kitchen. Shop for this Bosch fridge freezer today.
|Weight (Approximate)||73.101 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||324 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||237 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||87 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||194 cm|
|Shipping Width||65.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||77 cm|
|Additional Information||14 kg Freezing capacity per 24hr|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||16 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.