- NoFrost (Never defrost again, thanks to ice formation protection)
- VitaFresh (Keeps fresh food crisp for longer)
- EasyAccess Shelf (Pull-out shelf, add & remove items with ease)
- Multi Airflow System (Even air distribution for longer freshness)
The KGN39VWEAG from Bosch will keep your food fresher for longer. Coming in a white, freestanding design, and with reversible doors, this fridge freezer will blend into your kitchen perfectly, and give you the flexibility to position it wherever suits you.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 203 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 66 cm
Innovative Cooling Technology
Featuring a great range of cooling technologies, this Bosch fridge freezer will make your home life easier. With the VitaFresh function, your groceries will stay fresh and crisp, while the Multi Airflow system distributes air evenly throughout the compartments, keeping food tastier for longer. The KGN39VWEAG is also a NoFrost model, keeping both compartments completely free of ice formation, so you'll never need to worry about manually defrosting your appliance.
The Bosch KGN39VWEAG offers a wide range of storage options for your weekly shop, across a 290 litre capacity in the fridge, and 110 litres of space in the freezer. In the fridge, you will find:
- Three spill-proof glass shelves
- Four door balconies
- One salad bin
- One wire shelf
Plus, the EasyAccess Shelf allows you to add and remove items with ease. Its's simple to see what's inside, thanks to the handy LED light which uses less energy than a conventional bulb, and will last longer too.
In the four star rated freezer, you will find three clear drawers, making it easier for you to find whatever frozen items you might need. Featuring a power failure storage period of up to 16 hours, your food will also be safe in the event of a power cut.
With an A++ energy rating, this Bosch freestanding fridge freezer will be kind on the environment, as well as your wallet.
Store your family's groceries in the spacious KGN39VWEAG from Bosch. With a range of innovative features, this fridge freezer is the ultimate cooling appliance for your home.
|Multi Air Flow Technology||Yes|
|Weight (Approximate)||78.901 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||4|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||211 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth||76 cm|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||16 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.