- EasyAccess Shelf: retractable shelf for convenient loading, unloading and a perfect view.
- SuperCooling: cools new food placed inside faster, thus protecting already cooled food.
- LED lights bring a completely new lighting concept to fridges
- VarioShelf: sectioned shelves that can be separated and slid underneath for extra space.
- MultiBox: transparent drawer with wave bottom ideal for the storage of fruits & vegetables
- VitaFresh plus Box: keeps your fruits and vegetables fresher for longer
This tall fridge from Bosch is perfect for larger families, with plenty of space to keep all your food fresh and tasty. The integrated design of KIR81AFE0G makes it perfect for many kitchens - just pop on a door that matches your existing cabinets for a seamless finish.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 177.2 cm
- Width: 55.8 cm
- Depth: 54.5 cm
Bosch has equipped the KIR81AFE0G with a range of features, so you get the best out of your appliance. With FreshSense, sensors consistently monitor and control the ambient temperature inside the fridge, achieving optimal storage conditions for all your groceries.
Just loaded up the fridge after your weekly shop? Pop the SuperCooling setting on to lower the temperature for a short period. The result is all your fresh produce is stored to the optimum temperature and all the goodness is locked in. What's more, thanks to VitaFresh, your produce is kept fresher for longer.
The KIR81AFE0G has been designed to offer you as much space as possible, giving you 319 litres net storage to squeeze in your everyday essentials and tasty favourites.
Inside the fridge you'll find seven shelves to arrange all your groceries, as well as two salad bins to keep your fruit and vegetables nice and crisp. Both bins are extra-large, so you can store bulkier items such as lettuce or cauliflower with ease. Plus, with VarioShelf, the shelves can be separated and slid underneath for added storage flexibility.
The door has plenty of room for your condiments, milk, and other dairy produce. Split across six balconies, there'll be a place for every item. You'll also find a wire rack to keep your wine and bottles of soft drink perfectly chilled.
Thanks to reversible doors, the hinges can be attached on the left or right, letting you pick which way it opens. This gives you extra freedom to position the fridge where you want while always having unhindered access to the tasty contents within.
It's simple to see inside the KIR81AFE0G, the LED lights guarantee even, glare-free internal illumination. Managing your fridge is easy with the internal controls and digital display and the handy alarm lets you know if the door has not been closed properly.
Available in a classic white finish, the KIR81AFE0G is the ideal household appliance. Get yours from us today.
|Weight (Approximate)||61.3 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
VitaFresh plus Box
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||7|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||2|
|Product Type||Tall Built In Fridge|
|Shipping Height (cm)||184 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||62 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||64 cm|
|Additional Information||Fast chill function
1 Wire Rack
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||319 Ltrs|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.