- 3D hot air: achieve perfect baking and roasting results on up to three levels simultaneously.
- Red LED display control: easy-to-use thanks to clear time display.
- Slim Universal Pans: 2 universal pans, slim size; optimised for smaller dishes
If you love to cook, or have a large family, the Bosch MBS533BS0B double oven in stainless steel will make cooking delicious food even easier. An integrated model, it will fit seamlessly into your existing kitchen decor for a streamlined look.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 88.8 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Having two ovens with a combined net capacity of 105 litres gives you even more flexibility to cook various food types at once.
The larger 71 litre main oven is large enough for bigger households, which is split over five shelves so there's plenty of room for all your favourite dishes. Featuring five functions including conventional, HotAir grilling and HotAir Gentle, this Bosch model gives you plenty of choice. Plus, the 3D Hot Air function is designed to evenly distribute heat on up to three levels, so you can cook multiple dishes at the same time.
The smaller oven on top is ideal if you need some extra cooking capacity or are looking to satisfy a lighter appetite. Choose from three functions including full width variable grill, small area grill and top/bottom heating, to make a delicious range of food.
As this built-in oven comes with a universal pan, three combination grids, and two slim universal pans, you can start cooking some tasty dishes right away. The slim pans are ideal for cooking two variants of the same dish or smaller quantities of food. Thanks to their compact size, the pans can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher and fit nicely in Bosch fridges for cooling pre- and post-cooking.
Using the Bosch MBS533BS0B is stress-free thanks to its clever design features. The retractable dials and LED digital display ensure accuracy while the programmable timer lets you know when your food is ready.
What's more, keeping your oven clean is a breeze. Enamel lining on the sides of the oven mean you can wipe away dirt and grime with a soft cloth while the EcoClean Direct ceramic coating on the back panel breaks down grease spatters while you cook. And, the glass door is removable too for added cleaning flexibility.
With a wide choice of cooking option, the Bosch MBS533BS0B is the ideal kitchen companion. Get yours from us today.
|Main Oven Features||3D Hotair, conventional top and bottom heat, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, Hotair gentle|
|Net Main Oven Capacity - Litres||71 Ltrs|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Main Oven Type||Fan|
|Grill/Griddle||Variable Integral Grill|
|Top Oven Type||Convention|
|Net Top Oven Capacity - ltrs||34 Ltrs|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||B|
|Control Type||Dials - retractable|
|Interior Light Type||Round halogen light|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Shipping Height (cm)||96 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||69 cm|
|Additional Information||3D hot air
Red LED display control
Slim Universal Pans
|No of Programmes||3|
|Oven Lining Type - Sides||Enamel|
|Oven Lining Type - Back||Enamel|
|Weight (Approximate)||51.199 kg|
|Removable Door (for cleaning)||Yes|
|Oven Accessories||x combination grid, 1 x universal pan, 2 x Universal pan, slim size|
|Display Screen Type||LED Digital|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.