- Strong Motor: Fast and easy processing with two speed settings and pulse function
- More than 50 functions: grating, cutting, grinding mixing and more
- Transparent plastic bowl: 2.3 l capacity with transparent lid, funnel and stuffer
- SmartStorage: Accessories can easily be stored in the mixing bowl
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 37.5 cm
- Width: 22 cm
- Depth: 26 cm
This food processor from Bosch is the ultimate kitchen assistant, offering a broad range of results. With more than 50 functions, the MCM3501MGB makes cooking and baking easier. Available in a stylish black and stainless steel finish, it will fit seamlessly with your existing appliances.
Tailor the Results
The high-quality 800 W strong motor powers through ingredients for great results every time. With simple pulse function and two speed settings, you can easily vary the results to your requirement. Use the pulse button to add quick bursts of power when the food needs a specific amount of processing.
Whatever ingredients you’re working with, the MCM3501MGB has two containers for added flexibility. The 2.3 L bowl offers a generous capacity to process larger volumes of food. If you’re producing a sauce, dip, or even a refreshing smoothie, the 1 L blender attachment is the perfect size for quicker results.
Other accessories included are:
- Reversible Shredding Disc
- Reversible Slicing Disc
- Beating Disc
- Grinding Blade
- Small Chopper
- Plastic Dough Tool
- Universal Knife
- Universal Shredder
- Funnel & Stuffer
With over 50 functions to choose from, you can slice, grate, shred, whisk, chop, pulse, and blend a range of hard and soft ingredients including coffee beans, hard cheese, grains, spice and even ice cubes.
The shredding and slicing discs can create a fine salad or stir-fry, while the grater means you won’t have to grate cheese manually. The whisking disc can be used to whip up egg whites thoroughly, and the chip cutting disc is great for preparing homemade chips. Plus, use the chopper for precise processing of herbs, nuts, onions, or garlic.
Available in a stylish silver and black, the MCM3501MGB will fit seamlessly into any kitchen décor. The rubber suction keeps the blender securely in place while the cord wraps neatly into the base for easy storage. Plus, thanks to SmartStorage, all the accessories can be stored in the mixing bowl so they’re always to hand. It also saves space in your kitchen drawers.
Cleaning up after preparing food can be time consuming. Bosch has made all the accessories dishwasher safe, making clean ups much more efficient, saving you valuable time.
With plenty of options, the Bosch MCM3501MGB MultiTalent Compact food processor is the ultimate addition to any kitchen. Buy yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Food Processor|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.654 kg|
|Maximum Capacity||2.3 l|
|Number of Speed Settings||2|
|Package Contents||Includes: Whisk, chopping blade, slicing disc, shredding disc, beaker, chesse grater, chip cutter, bowl cutter|
|Features||Strong motor: fast and easy processing with two speed settings and pulse function
More than 50 functions: grating, cutting, grinding, mixing and more thanks to versatile accessories
Transparent plastic bowl: 2.3 l capacity with transparent lid, funnel and stuffer
SmartStorage: Accessories can easily be stored in the mixing bowl
|Shipping Height||36.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||26.3 cm|
|Shipping Depth||39.7 cm|
|Additional Information||Easy cleaning: Now worries about cleaning after preparation, accessories are generally dishwasher safe|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.