- Powerful Motor with 350 Watts: Ensures optimal results for any mixing and kneading task
- Lightweight housing with ergonomic handle
- Stainless steel turbo whisks and dough hooks
- 4 Speeds plus turbo function
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 14 cm
- Width: 18.4 cm
- Depth: 70 cm
Mix and whisk to your heart’s content with this hand mixer from Bosch. Whether you’re making cakes, bread, milkshakes, or sauces, the MFQ3030GB has got you covered.
Mix Up Your Cooking
The Bosch MFQ3030GB has a range of four speed settings, so you can find the perfect one for your culinary creation. From mixing batter to cookie dough and meringues, this model can adapt to your needs. The turbo function is ideal for those thicker mixtures, while the variable slider makes it simple to adjust the speed - from slowly mixing ingredients to whipping heavy cream. And, the 350 W motor will stand the test of time, giving you optimal results no matter your requirements.
This Bosch hand mixer is armed with a selection of accessories to help you tackle any recipe. The two stainless steel turbo whisks are designed to beat mixtures, so they are light and airy. You’ll also find two heavy duty kneading hooks to save you time when you’re making bread.
Plus, the eject button lets you remove your attachments easily, and the accessories are even dishwasher safe, so you can enjoy less cleaning up.
Weighing only 0.9 kg and with lightweight housing, the MFQ3030GB is the ideal product for young and old alike. You’ll experience high-quality mixing results in a smaller package.
The ergonomic handle makes the product both easy and comfortable to use, while the cable wraps nearly around the unit for neat and tidy storage.
Coming in a classic white, the Bosch MFQ3030GB will help amateur cooks serve mouth-watering meals in no time. Buy this hand mixer today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Hand Mixer|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.875 kg|
|Number of Speed Settings||4|
|Features||Whisk, dough & blend. Powerful motor with 350 Watts: ensures optimal results for any mixing and kneading task
Lightweight housing with ergonomic handle: easy and comfortable handling while mixing
Stainless steel turbo whisks and dough hooks: ensure perfect mixing, beating and kneading
4 speeds plus turbo function: precise speed control for any recipe
Easy eject button: release tools at the touch of a button for changing or cleaning
|Shipping Height||16 cm|
|Shipping Width||10 cm|
|Shipping Depth||22.5 cm|
|Additional Information||Cord wrap
Dishwasher safe parts
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.