- 600 Watt motor: extra powerful to process challenging ingredients
- QuattroBlade: ensure optimal cutting action and fine blending results
- Ergonomic handle: comfortable to hold while blending
- Easy to use: start blending at the touch of a button
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 43 cm
- Width: 11 cm
- Depth: 11 cm
Perform a wide range of tasks with this CleverMixx hand blender from Bosch. From ingredients for smooth soups to crunchy coleslaw, you can whisk and chop all your favourites in no time – without the manual hard work. Available in a black and anthracite, this model will suit any kitchen.
This Bosch hand blender is armed with a QuattroBlade to help you create your culinary masterpieces. With four blades, this extra-sharp accessory delivers outstanding cutting action for fine results. Even blending large ingredients is effortless.
Featuring a powerful 600 W motor, the Bosch MSM2610BGB helps you achieve perfect results every time, without making too much noise. Use the included measuring beaker for simple mixing of small quantities like pesto, dips, and salad dressings. Plus, there’s also an AntiSplash function to stop splatter getting all over your kitchen surfaces for easy fuss-free blending.
Style & Durability
With a plastic body construction and stainless steel blender wand, the MSM2610BGB is built for durability and longevity, ideal for those who love to cook. The 0.928 kg net weight, ergonomic handle, and one button operation make the product both comfortable and easy to use – even with one hand. And, the blending wand is dishwasher safe too, so you can enjoy less time cleaning up. Simply detach the accessory with the Eject button to get going.
What’s more, if you need to store the blender in a drawer or cupboard, the handy cord wrap keeps it neat and tidy.
Create everything from smoothies to meringues with this Bosch MSM2610BGB hand blender – perfect for amateurs and chefs alike. Buy yours today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Stick Blender|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.928 kg|
|Bowl Capacity||Not applicable|
|Features||Extra powerful 600 Watt motor: power to process challenging ingredients and drive a variety of accessories
QuattroBlade: ensures optimal cutting action and fine blending results - with AntiSplash function
Ergonomic handle: comfortable to hold while blending
Easy to use: start blending at the touch of a button
|Shipping Height||43 cm|
|Shipping Width||11 cm|
|Shipping Depth||11 cm|
|Additional Information||Practical mixing/ measuring beaker included: for easy measuring and mixing of small quantities
Functions: eject button, whisk, blend
Dishwasher safe parts
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.