- Powerful 350 Watt motor: Perfect for making soups, purees, sauces and dips
- 2-bladed stainless steel knife ensures efficient blending results
- Ergonomic handle: Comfortable to hold while blending
- Easy to us: Start blending at the touch of a button
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 11.5 cm
- Width: 19 cm
- Depth: 25 cm
Every cook needs the Bosch MSMP1000GB in their kitchen. Designed for convenience with its lightweight design, chopping, blending, and pureeing has never been easier. Featuring a two-bladed stainless steel wand, this product is suitable for all your food prep needs.
Whether you’re making soup or a favourite dip, the Bosch MSMP1000GB has you covered. Quick and efficient, you can use this versatile blender to chop or blend. Its red and white colour makes it the perfect fit in any kitchen.
The durable two-bladed stainless steel wand produces more cutting action for perfect consistency every time. Whether you puree, mix, or chop, you’ll get ideal results whatever you’re making. Plus, the anti-splash function means you won’t make a mess all over your work surfaces.
Bosch’s comfortable design and ergonomic handle means the blender fits in your hand for effortless mixing. Lightweight and user-friendly, you’ll achieve perfect results quickly and at the touch of a button. Thanks to its constant blending speed and powerful 350 W motor, the MSMP1000GB will take the hard work out of cooking.
When you’re done, release the wand with a simple twist to clean it under running water, or pop it in the dishwasher for hassle-free cleaning.
No kitchen is complete without this lightweight and compact hand blender. From dips to desserts, the Bosch MSMP1000GB will cover all your cooking needs. Add one to your basket today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Stick Blender|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.598 kg|
|Bowl Capacity||Not applicable|
|Material||Powerfuld 350 Watt motor: Perfect for making delicious home-made soups, purees, sauces and dips
The 2-bladed stainless steel knife ensures efficient blending results - with AntiSplash function
Comfortable to hold while blending thanks to the Ergonomic handle
Easy to use: start blending at the touch of a button
|Shipping Height||11.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||19 cm|
|Shipping Depth||25 cm|
|Additional Information||The detachable mixing foot can be easily released with a simple twist for cleaning
Parts are not dishwasher safe
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.