- Powerful 700 Watt Bosch motor
- Large 3.8 l stainless steel bowl
- 3D PlanetaryMixing
- 4 Speed settings and Pulse function
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 26.6 cm
- Width: 26.6 cm
- Depth: 27.7 cm
Whether you’re making your next culinary masterpiece, or simple cookies for the kids’ lunchboxes, this Bosch compact stand mixer is the tool you need. With variable speed and handy attachments, it’s the ideal kitchen companion.
A Range of Results
The included 3.8 L stainless steel bowl means there’s a generous capacity to mix a large amount of ingredients, perfect for batch baking. Simply choose which attachment you want to use, add your ingredients, and get mixing. To make it a bit easier, the bowl features a lip for easy handling as well as a special interior shape for optimum preparation of dough*.
With a powerful 700 W motor, you’ll get perfectly mixed results in no time. When combined with four variable speed settings and 3D planetary mixing action, you can mix multiple ingredients. Whether you’re perfecting dough or whipping up a fluffy meringue, this excellent kitchen accessory makes light work of cooking.
For added versatility, the MUMS2EW00G comes with a patisserie set containing a whisk, stirrer, and kneading hook – perfect for all your cooking needs.
*Up to 2.4 kg of cake mixture, or 1.7 kg of a yeast dough.
Bosch’s MUMSEW00G comes in a classic white finish which will suit any kitchen. It comes with a range of safety features for added peace of mind, including an electronic safety shut-off, overheat protection, as well as rubber suction feet for extra stability.
The MUMS2EW00G comes with an eject button as well as being a tilt head model, making changing and removing accessories a breeze. The accessories are also dishwasher safe, so you can enjoy less cleaning up. What’s more, the cable can be automatically rewound and stored in the unit, keeping any messy wires from view.
Enjoy perfect baking results with the Bosch MUMS2EW00G Serie 2. With a powerful motor and included accessories, prepare large volumes of ingredients quickly and effortlessly. Get yours today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Stand Mixer|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.2 kg|
|Number of Speed Settings||4|
|Bowl Capacity||3.8 l|
|Features||Powerful 700 Watt bosch motor: ideal for fast baking and cooking results, easy processing, even of heavy doughs
Large 3.8 l stainless steel bowl: with special interior shape for optimal preparation of doughs ( up to 2.4 kg of cake mixture or 1.7 kg of yeast dough)
3D PlanetaryMixing: brings all the ingredients together and creates the perfect mix, with nothing left behind
4 speed settings and pulse function: easy preparation for major tasks
|Shipping Height||35.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||40 cm|
|Shipping Depth||40 cm|
|Additional Information||Patisserie set: whisk, stirrer and kneading hook for perfect baking
Most compact stand mixer with versatile usage
Safety Features: Electronic safety shut-off, overheat protection, rubber suction feet for extra stability and gentle start up
Automatic cable rewind
Electronic speed control
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.