- 4 Cooking Zones in 2 Sizes - for a range of purposes
- Quick Therm - allows the hob to heat up quicker
- Residual Heat Indicator - lets you know the hob is hot
- Large dials - easier to grip and read settings
Featuring a frameless design in black ceramic glass, this electric hob will look great in any kitchen. As a built-in model, it lies flush with worktops, giving a seamless look to your kitchen counters. The PKE611CA1E is also fast, powerful and easy to use.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 0.5 cm
- Width: 59.2 cm
- Depth: 52.2 cm
Smart Frameless Design
With four cooking zones in two sizes, ranging from 1.2 to 2.2 kWh of power, this Bosch hob is suited to a range of purposes. Choose from nine power settings for each zone, and adjust the heat with just one quick turn. A spacious layout ensures that pans can be moved around easily, and a side control panel keeps dials out of the way.
You can also cut down cooking time with the PKE611CA1E's 'Quick Therm' feature, which allows the hob to heat up quicker than other ceramic models. Plus, induction heating saves energy, as it applies heat directly to the pan.
Easy and Safe
This Bosch hob features large dials, making them easier to grip, and settings easier to read. Adjusting heat at a glance gives you far better control over your food, and lets you prevent pots and pans from burning or boiling over.
Residual heat indicators also let you know when the stove's surface is too hot to touch. Each zone has its own indicator, which uses red lights to clearly mark whether the zone is still heated. Try and stop accidents before they happen with these clever safety features.
What's more, the PKE611CA1E is quick to wipe down, and you won't have to clean a separate frame. As it's a built-in model, there are no seams or gaps where food and crumbs can hide.
All-in-all, this Bosch hob has a simple, modern look to suit any kitchen. It measures 59.2 cm wide by 52.2 cm deep, so you can be sure to find a suitable home for it.
Take control of your cooking and save time on cleaning with the stylish PKE611CA1E from Bosch. Order yours today.
|Cooking Element Type||Radiant Element|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PKE611CA1E|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||2.20 kW|
|Maximum Cooking Element Size||21 cm|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1.20 kW|
|Minimum Cooking Element Size||14.5 cm|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Power Consumption||6600 W|
|Product Name||PKE611CA1E Electric Cooktop|
|Product Type||Electric Hob|
|Weight (Approximate)||8 kg|
|Hob Surface||Glass Ceramic|
|Residual Heat Indicator||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.