- TouchSelect - easy selection of zone and power level
- Can be powered from a standard socket for easy install
- PowerBoost - up to 50% more power for faster heating
- Timer with Switch-Off - turns off zone after a set time
Cooking is made quicker and easier on the Bosch PUE611BF1B induction hob. Its sleek, frameless design will also add a contemporary touch to your kitchen.
Induction hobs provide a fast and energy efficient cooking experience. When the hob is turned on, all the heat is directed to the base of the pan, which means no energy goes to waste and cooking is quicker than ever.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 5.1 cm
- Width: 59.2 cm
- Depth: 52.2 cm
The PUE611BF1B has four cooking zones with different power levels to create the perfect dish:
- Front left - 1.4 kW
- Front right - 1.8 kW
- Back left - 2.2 kW
- Back right - 1.4 kW
Thanks to the variable 17 stage power settings, you can find the optimum cooking temperature for any meal.
What's more, each zone has a boost function which increases the power by up to 50%. This intense temperature increase will allow you to cook with even more speed.
Automatic pan recognition is a great safety element, as this hob will only produce heat when the pan is on the cooking zone.
Bosch has complemented the sleek design with practicality. The black, ceramic glass not only looks flawless but is also easy to clean. With no protruding buttons or dials, all it takes is a quick wipe with a warm cloth.
Plus, this hob has electronic front touch controls, so adjusting the temperature only requires a tap of the finger.
Sometimes it can be hard to get every dish element ready on time, but you won't find this with the PUE611BF1B. There is a timer on all zones, which also have switch off functions. So, there's no need to worry if you get caught up in another task, as the hob will turn off automatically after the desired cooking time.
The required area for this Bosch hob is 5.1cm (h) x 59.2cm (w) x 52.2cm (d). For fuss-free installation, this fantastic model can be plugged into a standard 13 amp UK plug socket.
Enjoy a new way of cooking with the Bosch PUE611BF1B four zone induction hob. Add one to your basket today.
|Cooking Element Type||Induction|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PUE611BF1B|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||2.20 kW|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1.40 kW|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Pan Presence Sensor||Yes|
|Power Consumption||2990 W|
|Product Name||PUE611BF1B 4 Zone Induction Hob|
|Product Type||Electric Hob|
|Weight (Approximate)||11 kg|
|Hob Surface||Glass Ceramic|
|Residual Heat Indicator||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.