- ExtraDry: extra drying option for difficult-to-dry loads
- VarioDrawer: 3rd level loading for cutlery and smaller kitchen utensils
- Rackmatic: even more adjustment options and thus maximum flexibility
- Auto Programmes: automatically selects the best cleaning performance programme
- Silence Programme: the quietest way to run your dishwasher
Bosch SGS2HVW66G Description
Coming with 13 place settings, this full size dishwasher from Bosch is the ideal appliance for the family home. It comes in a clean white finish to blend in seamlessly with any kitchen décor.
Variety of Programmes
Whether you want to give your crockery a quick rinse or a thorough clean, you can choose a range of programmes to suit your needs. The selection of six cycles include:
- Auto 45-65˚C
The autoProgramme cycle is ideal if you’re short on time. With one touch of a button, you can enjoy optimum cleaning results, without any hassle. This model also comes with glass protection which regulates water hardness, providing gentle care for your delicate glasses and dishes.
Not all washing loads are the same, so why should cycles automatically use the same amount of water? Bosch has equipped the SGSHVW66G with Load Sensor technology, which adjusts the amount of water used for each load, even for half or partial loads.
The extraDry feature ensures that your dishes are dry enough to go straight back in the cupboard once the cycle has ended; it uses higher temperatures and has a longer drying phase. And, have clean dishes when you need them and at a time to suit you with Delay Start.
Loading and unloading your dishwasher can sometimes be a difficult task, but Bosch has made it easy with the three-stage height-adjustable top basket. Whether you need to load tall glasses on the top shelf, or large pots and pans in the bottom basket, you can adjust the layout for ultimate flexibility. A varioDrawer is also included with this model for smaller items, and the bottom basket has foldable elements for complete loading ease.
Complete with button controls and a child lock, the Bosch SGSHVW66G dishwasher is here to help you manage your dirty dishes. Get yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||50.426 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Place Setting Capacity||13|
|Number of Programmes||6|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Remaining Time Display||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Drying System||Heat exchanger|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Water Consumption||9.5 Ltrs (standard wash)|
|Features||ExtraDry: extra drying option for difficult-to-dry loads
VarioDrawer: 3rd level loading for cutlery and smaller kitchen utensils
Rackmatic: even more adjustment options and thus maximum flexibility
Auto Programmes: automatically selects the best cleaning performance programme
Silence Programme: the quietest way to run your dishwasher
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Shipping Depth||68 cm|
|Additional Information||Adjustable water softener
Concealed Heating Element
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.