- ExtraDry option for difficult-to-dry loads
- Auto Programmes automatically selects the best cleaning performance programme
- EcoSilence Drive: Energy efficient, quiet running motor
- The red infolight on the floor indicates whether the dishwasher is switched on or off
- AquaStop: 100% lifetime warranty for water damages guaranteed
Bosch SGV2ITX18G Description
Say goodbye to piles of washing up with this incredible Bosch dishwasher. You can enjoy perfect results, day after day. A built in model, it will fit seamlessly into your existing kitchen decor.
Equipped with a range of features, the SGV2ITX18G is designed with you in mind. The handy InfoLight® projects a red light onto the floor during the wash cycle so you know when your dishwasher is running. The light will turn off once the cycle has finished.
If you sometimes find droplets on certain items of dinnerware, then why not activate the ExtraDry option? With just a push of a button, this setting incorporates a higher temperature rinse cycle with a longer drying phase, so your items are ready to use instantly. Plus, the autoProgramme cycle automatically selects the best cleaning programme, so you can enjoy optimum cleaning results, without any hassle.
This Bosch dishwasher is equipped with EcoSilence Drive. An energy efficient and quiet running motor, it will help keep your energy bills low. What’s more, AquaStop works 24/7 to prevent leaks and water damage, giving you extra peace of mind. Take care of your crockery with the SGV2ITX18G.
Range of Programmes
Coming with 12 place settings, the Bosch SGV2ITX18G has room for a variety of bowls and plates. With two shelves and a cutlery tray, there’s plenty of room for the family’s crockery. The upper rack is removable too so you can fit larger items in such as pots and pans.
You can choose from four great programmes, including:
- Express 65°
Using this model is simple thanks to the button controls and built in display. And, with Start Delay you can begin a cycle at a time that suits you.
Available in a sleek black finish, the Bosch SGV2ITX18G is the ideal kitchen appliance. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||50.332 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Place Setting Capacity||12|
|Number of Programmes||5|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Remaining Time Display||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Drying System||Inherent heat|
|Display Screen Type||Indicators|
|Water Consumption||10.5 Ltrs (standard wash)|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||50 (dB)|
|Features||ExtraDry: extra drying option for difficult-to-dry loads
Height Adjustable Top Basket: offers extra space, especially for tall dishes
Auto Programmes: automatically selects the best cleaning performance programme
EcoSilence Drive: Energy efficient, quiet running motor
Multiple water protection: for optimum security against flooding
|Shipping Height||87 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.