- Home Connect: home appliances with smart connectivity for an easier everyday life.
- PerfectDry based on Zeolith technology: perfect drying results with less energy usage even on difficult to dry dishes.
- Extra Clean Zone: extra thorough cleaning for heavily soiled items in the upper basket.
- and stable loading for your dishes, with superior sliding performance.
- TimeLight: program status and remaining time clearly displayed on floor in high resolution.
This Bosch built in dishwasher offers quality and innovation, leaving your dishes sparkling clean every time. Coming with a range of programmes, Home Connect, and adjustable baskets, the SMD6ZCX60G will help you get the most out of your dishwasher.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.5 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Full Size and Flexible
Perfect for families, this full size dishwasher can clean 13 place settings in one load. A place setting consists of around ten items, including a dinner plate, dessert plate, single glass, soup bowl, tea cup with saucer, and an assortment of cutlery. So, there will be more than enough room for a day's worth of dirty dishes.
Designed for all types of crockery in mind, the SMD6ZCX60G can accommodate larger items easily. The upper basket features RackMatic technology, just raise the basket up to three stages to place pots and pans below or lower it to load small plates or glasses at the top.
A VarioDrawer is also included with this model. An extra level at the top, it is the ideal place to store cutlery, utensils, and even espresso cups. This gives you added flexibility as it saves space in the bottom basket. And, the three Max Flex baskets are foldable and flexible, providing a practical solution for easy loading.
A choice of eight programmes gives you a range of options to suit your load, while keeping the SMD6ZCX60G simple and easy to use.
The Economy cycle cleans your dishes to an A-rated standard, takes care of the environment and saves you money by using less energy and water per wash. The Intensive will remove tough, dried on food residue while the Auto cycles will automatically regulate water temperature and rinse time to suit the load and soil level.
Using Load Sensor technology, this dishwasher ensures the correct amount of water is used for each load, even for half or partial loads. Plus, with DosageAssist, the detergent is evenly distributed throughout the machine, reaching all of your dirty dishes.
Featuring PerfectDry, patented Zeolith technology takes in humidity and transform this into warm air. Your dishware, even plastic dishes, come out of the dishwasher brilliantly clean and dry. Thanks to the Extra Clean Zone, you can enjoy extra thorough cleaning for heavily soiled items in the upper basket.
This Bosch dishwasher makes everyday life easier with Home Connect. You can control the SMD6ZCX60G via your phone or tablet - just connect to home Wi-Fi to get going. Plus, make the most out of your connected dishwasher with the Favourite function. You can set up your most used programs and options which can be started via the Home Connect app or directly on the display.
This model also features TimeLight, the remaining time and programme status is clearly displayed on the floor, so you'll always know how long a cycle has left to run. What's more, you can set a cycle at a time to suit you with Start Delay, so you can have perfectly clean dishes when you need them.
Coming with button controls, a digital display, and in a steel finish, the Bosch SMD6ZCX60G is the ideal appliance for every household. Get yours from us today.
|Weight (Approximate)||42.830 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Place Setting Capacity||13|
|Number of Programmes||8|
Auto 45-65 °C
Express 45 °C
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Drying System||Heat exchanger, Zeolith|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Water Consumption||7.7 Ltrs (standard wash)|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||44 dB|
PerfectDry based on Zeolith technology
Extra Clean Zone
Max Flex baskets
|Shipping Height||87 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Additional Information||Load Sensor
Concealed Heating Element
Start Delay Timer
Adjustable water softener
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.