- Home Connect: home appliances with smart connectivity for an easier everyday life.
- PerfectDry based on Zeolith technology: perfect drying results with less energy usage even on difficult to dry dishes.
- Extra Clean Zone: extra thorough cleaning for heavily soiled items in the upper basket.
- and stable loading for your dishes, with superior sliding performance.
- TimeLight: program status and remaining time clearly displayed on floor in high resolution.
This Bosch built in dishwasher offers quality and innovation, leaving your dishes sparkling clean every time. Coming with a range of programmes, Home Connect, and adjustable baskets, the SMD6ZCX60G will help you get the most out of your dishwasher.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.5 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Full Size and Flexible
Perfect for families, this full size dishwasher can clean 13 place settings in one load. A place setting consists of around ten items, including a dinner plate, dessert plate, single glass, soup bowl, tea cup with saucer, and an assortment of cutlery. So, there will be more than enough room for a day's worth of dirty dishes.
Designed for all types of crockery in mind, the SMD6ZCX60G can accommodate larger items easily. The upper basket features RackMatic technology, just raise the basket up to three stages to place pots and pans below or lower it to load small plates or glasses at the top.
A VarioDrawer is also included with this model. An extra level at the top, it is the ideal place to store cutlery, utensils, and even espresso cups. This gives you added flexibility as it saves space in the bottom basket. And, the three Max Flex baskets are foldable and flexible, providing a practical solution for easy loading.
A choice of eight programmes gives you a range of options to suit your load, while keeping the SMD6ZCX60G simple and easy to use.
The Economy cycle cleans your dishes to an A-rated standard, takes care of the environment and saves you money by using less energy and water per wash. The Intensive will remove tough, dried on food residue while the Auto cycles will automatically regulate water temperature and rinse time to suit the load and soil level.
Using Load Sensor technology, this dishwasher ensures the correct amount of water is used for each load, even for half or partial loads. Plus, with DosageAssist, the detergent is evenly distributed throughout the machine, reaching all of your dirty dishes.
Featuring PerfectDry, patented Zeolith technology takes in humidity and transform this into warm air. Your dishware, even plastic dishes, come out of the dishwasher brilliantly clean and dry. Thanks to the Extra Clean Zone, you can enjoy extra thorough cleaning for heavily soiled items in the upper basket.
This Bosch dishwasher makes everyday life easier with Home Connect. You can control the SMD6ZCX60G via your phone or tablet - just connect to home Wi-Fi to get going. Plus, make the most out of your connected dishwasher with the Favourite function. You can set up your most used programs and options which can be started via the Home Connect app or directly on the display.
This model also features TimeLight, the remaining time and programme status is clearly displayed on the floor, so you'll always know how long a cycle has left to run. What's more, you can set a cycle at a time to suit you with Start Delay, so you can have perfectly clean dishes when you need them.
Coming with button controls, a digital display, and in a steel finish, the Bosch SMD6ZCX60G is the ideal appliance for every household. Get yours from us today.
|Weight (Approximate)||42.830 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Place Setting Capacity||13|
|Number of Programmes||8|
Auto 45-65 °C
Express 45 °C
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Drying System||Heat exchanger, Zeolith|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Water Consumption||7.7 Ltrs (standard wash)|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||44 dB|
PerfectDry based on Zeolith technology
Extra Clean Zone
Max Flex baskets
|Shipping Height||87 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Additional Information||Load Sensor
Concealed Heating Element
Start Delay Timer
Adjustable water softener
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.