- Home Connect: home appliances with smart connectivity for an easier everyday life.
- extra dry: extra drying option for difficult-to-dry loads.
- Glass protection: for gentle care of your glasses and delicate dishes.
- Flex baskets: flexible and practical solution for easy loading.
- VarioDrawer: 3rd level loading for cutlery and smaller kitchen utensils.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.5 cm
- Width: 60cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Say goodbye to dishpan hands with the Bosch SMS4HCW40G dishwasher. A range of programmes, adjustable baskets, and Home Connect, makes doing the dishes easier than ever before.
Range of Programmes
You’ll find 14 place settings and a basket system inside the Bosch SMS4HCW40G – to wash all your dirty crockery and cutlery with ease. This dishwasher offers a choice of six programmes, dependent on your load:
- Auto 45-65˚C
With RackMatic, the height of the top basket can be adjusted in two stages, making room for larger items. A VarioDrawer is also included with this model. An extra level at the top, it is the ideal place to store cutlery, utensils, and even espresso cups. This gives you added flexibility as it saves space in the bottom basket. Plus, the baskets are flexible, providing a practical solution for easy loading.
If you sometimes find droplets on certain items of dinnerware, then why not activate the ExtraDry option? With just a push of a button, this setting incorporates a higher temperature rinse cycle with a longer drying phase, so your items are ready to use instantly.
What’s more, this Bosch dishwasher has glass protection which regulates the degree of hardness, stopping delicate items becoming damaged in the wash. Take care of your crockery with the SMS4HCW40G.
Are you a fan of smart technology? This Bosch freestanding dishwasher makes everyday life easier with Home Connect, where you can control the SMS4HCW40G via your phone or tablet. Alternatively, you can choose settings on the contemporary panel design, which features touch controls and an LED display.
Make the most out of your connected dishwasher by simplifying your daily life. With the Favourite function, you can set up your most used programs and options as your favourite combination. The programmed setting can be started via the Home Connect app or directly on the display.
With button control, a delay start timer and a child lock, the SMS4HCW40Gis perfect for families. Coming in a white finish, it will fit into any kitchen seamlessly. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||50.332 kg|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Place Setting Capacity||14|
|Number of Programmes||6|
Auto 45-65 °C
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Remaining Time Display||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Drying System||Heat exchanger|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Water Consumption||9.5 Ltrs (standard wash)|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||46 dB|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Additional Information||Load Sensor
Concealed Heating Element
Adjustable water softener
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.