- Home Connect: home appliances with smart connectivity for an easier everyday life.
- ExtraDry: extra drying option for difficult-to-dry loads.
- Glass protection: for gentle care of your glasses and delicate dishes.
- Silence on demand: up to 30 min noise reduction at any time via the Home Connect App.
- InfoLight: a red infolight on the floor indicates whether the dishwasher is switched on or off.
Washing your dirty dishes has never been easier, thanks to the Bosch SMV4HAX40G. An integrated model with adjustable settings and a choice of programmes gives you sparkling dishes, wash after wash.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.5 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Programmes and Functions
Choosing the right programme for your dishes is simple, with six available there's one to suit every load. Programmes include:
- Auto 45-65?C
Try the Intensive 70?C for stubborn, dried on food or the Eco 50?C for a more environmentally friendly wash. As not all loads are the same, this model comes with Load Sensor which uses a rotary speed sensor to detect the weight so only the right amount of water is needed. This is particularly handy if you only have half a load.
The dishwasher has enough room for 13 place settings of cutlery, glasses, and more. Featuring RackMatic, the top basket can be adjusted in three stages making room for larger items. It can also be removed should you need extra space. The included cutlery basket gives you extra washing flexibility.
With its 'A' rated washing and drying performance, you can always expect the best results from this Bosch dishwasher. Using this model is simple thanks to the button controls and built in display. And, with Start Delay you can begin a cycle at a time that suits you.
Equipped with some extra features, the SMV4HAX40G will make your life easier. The handy InfoLight® projects a red light onto the floor during the wash cycle so you know when your dishwasher is running. The light will turn off once the cycle has finished.
Connect your dishwasher to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and the Home Connect app. Manage your appliance, set favourite cycles and troubleshoot all from your device. And, activate the Silence function to reduce noise for up to 30 minutes a day.
Featuring ExtraDry, this option dries your dishes using higher temperatures during the rinse cycle, and with a longer drying phase, your crockery will be ready to put away straight away.
Plus, this Bosch dishwasher has glass protection which regulates the degree of hardness, stopping delicate items becoming damaged in the wash. Take care of your glasses with the SMV4HAX40G.
The Bosch SMV4HAX40G has a great choice of programmes and added features to make doing the dishes a breeze. Order yours at us today.
|Weight (Approximate)||33.812 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Place Setting Capacity||13|
|Number of Programmes||6|
Auto 45-65 °C
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Drying System||Heat exchanger|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Water Consumption||9.5 Ltrs (standard wash)|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||46 dB|
Silence on demand
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Additional Information||Load Sensor
Concealed Heating Element
Start Delay Timer
Adjustable water softener
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.