- Home Connect (Smart connectivity for an easier everyday life)
- Extra drying option for difficult to dry loads
- Auto Programmes
Looking for a smart way to power through your dishwashing needs? Then the freestanding SPS2IKW04G is here to help. Featuring a range of programmes, Home Connect, and a high energy rating, this Bosch slimline dishwasher will make the post-meal clean up simpler than ever.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.5 cm
- Width: 45 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Dishwasher Programmes & Place Settings
You'll find nine place settings and an updated basket system inside the Bosch SPS2IKW04G to wash all of your dirty crockery and cutlery with ease. This dishwasher offers a choice of five programmes, dependent on your load:
- Auto 45-65
- Eco Wash
- Favourite (via the Home Connect app)
- Intensive Wash
To prevent time and energy wastage, let the Auto programmes take care of your load. Water temperature and rinse time are optimised for the level of soiling and load volume, which means only the right amount of water is used to guarantee perfect results.
Or, if you sometimes find droplets on certain items of dinnerware, then why not activate the Extra Dry option? With just a push of a button, this setting incorporates a higher temperature rinse cycle with a longer drying phase, so your items are ready to use instantly.
Bosch Design and Features
Are you a fan of smart technology? This Bosch slimline dishwasher makes everyday life easier with Home Connect, where you can control the PS2IKW04G via your phone or tablet. Alternatively, you can choose settings on the contemporary panel design, which features touch controls and a white LED display.
To give your load the best drying results, you'll find a concealed heating element. What's more, if you're conscious about the environment, the Bosch PS2IKW04G uses only 222 kWh on average per year.
This Bosch slimline dishwasher comes in a classic white, with a modern stainless steel interior, to blend into any kitchen or utility room. Buy the freestanding SPS2IKW04G now.
|Control Type||Touch Control|
|Weight (Approximate)||41 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Place Setting Capacity||9|
|Number of Programmes||5|
|Drying System||Heat Exchanger|
|Water Consumption||2660 Ltrs (Annual)|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||48 (dB)|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||51 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.