- 4 toaster slots
- Defrost and warm-up
- Even toasting with automatic bread centering
- Each toasting chamber can be independently operated and set to different toasting levels
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 20 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Depth: 28.5 cm
Save time in the morning thanks to this Bosch DesignLine Plus four slot toaster. Measuring just 20 cm x 30 cm x 28.5 cm, the TAT4P447GB will fit easily onto almost any kitchen worktop. Enjoy toast the way you like it, with four-level variable browning – you’ll get the perfect crunch every time.
Why not add the matching kettle to your kitchen for a seamless, classic look – TWK4P437GB.
Easy Like Sunday Morning
Several helpful features can be found on the TAT4P447GB, for your convenience. Thanks to the removable crumb tray, it’s easy keeping your toaster clean. All you need to do is slide out the tray to remove any crumbs and debris from inside the model.
The Bosch TAT4P447GB also includes four functions so you get your toasted goods just the way you like them. These include:
- Browning control
What’s that burning smell? With the cancel button, you can quickly release the contents of your toaster for immediate removal. No more scraping away at your blackened slice of toast – this handy function will let you take it out whenever you need to.
There’s also a reheat setting, to warm your toast back through without burning the bread. Left your toast on the table for too long? Can’t get the butter to spread properly? This model lets you bring it back up to temperature, for hot, buttery toast at any time of day.
Store bread for longer in your freezer and thaw it out when you need it with this model’s handy defrost button. What’s more, this model automatically centres the bread for even toasting every time.
Coming in a lovely cream colour, the Bosch TAT4P447GB will make breakfast time a breeze. Add one to your basket today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.556 kg|
|Number of Slices||4|
|Extra wide slots||No|
|Number of Power Levels||4|
|Crumb Tray||Yes - removable|
|Features||Save time and enjoy breakfast together thanks to the 4 toaster slots, several slices of toast can be prepared as the same time
Defrost and warm-up setting: defreezes your toast and makes it crunchy
Even toasting with automatic bread centrering
For a variety of toast preferences both toasting chambers can be independently operated and set to different toasting levels
|Shipping Height||24.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||36 cm|
|Shipping Depth||36 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.