- Different toasting levels from independent slots
- Defrosts your toast and makes it crunchy
- Automatic shut-off stops the toaster when the bread gets stuck
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 20 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Depth: 28.5 cm
Toast your favourite snacks to perfection with this Bosch four slice toaster. Offering easy-use features, multiple functions, and a range of browning settings, the TAT5P441GB will take your morning routine to the next level.
This model comes in a classic white, but if you’re looking for a different colour, then why not check out the TAT5P445GB in anthracite?
Whether you like your bread lightly toasted or with a darker finish, the Bosch TAT5P441GB can cater to a variety of preferences. You’ll find six different toasting levels, and four independent slots, to help you prepare multiple breakfasts at the same time – from wholemeal or sourdough loaf slices, to fruity teacakes and fluffy pancakes.
This toaster also comes with pre-set functions to grill your items in the right way:
The Defrost setting gently thaws your food, warms it through, and gives it that final satisfying crunch. Or, if you need to eat in a hurry, just press the Cancel button for the appliance to stop toasting instantly.
Bosch has designed this four slice toaster with ease of use in mind. For households where safety comes first, the Automatic Shut off will keep minds at rest – this feature stops the toaster without prompt if a doughy muffin or spongy crumpet gets stuck in one of the slots. As a result, you won’t need to worry about snacks burning, and you can go about your chores stress-free.
Family life can be hectic, and the post-breakfast clean-up needs to be quick and simple. Thanks to the removable tray on the TAT5P441GB, crumbs are collected aside from your worktops, and can be disposed of in the bin with ease.
Make breakfast your way with this Bosch four slice toaster – it’s the ideal combination of style, functionality, and safety. Add the TAT5P441GB to your basket now.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.5 kg|
|Number of Slices||4|
|Number of Power Levels||6|
|Features||Different toasting levels from independent slots
Defrosts your toast and makes it cruchy
Automatic shutoff: Stops the toaster when the bread gets stuck
Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
|Shipping Height||24.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||36 cm|
|Shipping Depth||36 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.