- Different toasting levels from independent slots
- Defrosts your toast and makes it crunchy
- Automatic shut-off stops the toaster when the bread gets stuck
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 20 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Depth: 28.5 cm
Toast your favourite snacks to perfection with this Bosch four slice toaster. Offering easy-use features, multiple functions, and a range of browning settings, the TAT5P445GB will take your morning routine to the next level.
This model comes in a anthracite, but if you’re looking for a different colour, then why not check out the TAT5P441GB in white?
Whether you like your bread lightly toasted or with a darker finish, the Bosch TAT5P445GB can cater to a variety of preferences. You’ll find six different toasting levels, and four independent slots, to help you prepare multiple breakfasts at the same time – from wholemeal or sourdough loaf slices, to fruity teacakes and fluffy pancakes.
This toaster also comes with pre-set functions to grill your items in the right way:
The Defrost setting gently thaws your food, warms it through, and gives it that final satisfying crunch. Or, if you need to eat in a hurry, just press the Cancel button for the appliance to stop toasting instantly.
FeaturesBosch has designed this four slice toaster with ease of use in mind. For households where safety comes first, the Automatic Shut off will keep minds at rest – this feature stops the toaster without prompt if a doughy muffin or spongy crumpet gets stuck in one of the slots. As a result, you won’t need to worry about snacks burning, and you can go about your chores stress-free.
Family life can be hectic, and the post-breakfast clean-up needs to be quick and simple. Thanks to the removable tray on the TAT5P445GB, crumbs are collected aside from your worktops, and can be disposed of in the bin with ease.
Make breakfast your way with this Bosch four slice toaster – it’s the ideal combination of style, functionality, and safety. Add the TAT5P445GB to your basket now.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.5 kg|
|Number of Slices||4|
|Number of Power Levels||6|
|Features||Different toasting levels from independent slots
Defrost and warm-up setting: Defrosts your toast and makes it cruchy
Automatic shutoff: Stops the toaster when the bread gets stuck
Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
|Shipping Height||24.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||36 cm|
|Shipping Depth||36 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.