- Compact 2 slice toaster
- Even roasting with automatic bread centering
- Integrated warming rack, to fold away
- High lift function for easy removal of small slices
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 18.8 cm
- Width: 30.7 cm
- Depth: 17 cm
Make the best toast you’ve ever tasted with the Bosch TAT6A111GB. Featuring two extra wide slots, multiple settings, and a great variety of features, you can enjoy breakfast your way. As this toaster is exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, you won’t be able to buy it anywhere else.
Looking for the same toaster in a different colour? Then check out the TAT6A111GB in white.
However you like your toast grilled, whether that’s lightly browned or dark and crispy, you’re sure to find a setting to suit you on the TAT6A113GB. There are six different browning levels and two extra wide slots, giving you the flexibility to cook a great range of snacks – from crumpets and muffins, to buns and pancakes. Your items will be centred automatically, and the electronic sensor provides even toasting results.
You’ll also find a range of functions on this Bosch toaster, to suit your desired snack, including Toast, Bagel, Cancel, and Defrost. Choose the Bagel option to gently warm and toast your items, or thaw frozen bread easily via the Defrost button. If you need your breakfast quicker than expected, then the Cancel setting will stop toasting straightaway, at the touch of a button. To remove a smaller slice hassle-free, then take advantage of the High Lift function.
Bosch has incorporated a range of features with the TAT6A113GB, to make family life easier. Choose your settings with the variable rotary control, and if your food gets stuck inside the toaster, the safety switch will turn it off automatically.
The crumb tray collects any cooking remnants, which you can then remove and dispose of with ease, preventing mess on your worktops. Plus, get increased flexibility with the integrated warming rack that you can fold away.
With a classic black finish, the compact TAT6A113GB will be your answer to toasting perfection. Order this two slice Bosch toaster at Appliance Supermarket online.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.4 kg|
|Number of Slices||2|
|Extra wide slots||Yes|
|Number of Power Levels||6|
|Number of Settings||3|
|Features||Even roasting with automatic bread centering
Integrated warming rack, to fold away
High lift function for the easy removal of small slices
|Shipping Height||22.3 cm|
|Shipping Width||21.1 cm|
|Shipping Depth||35.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.