- MotorSteam: the turbo iron
- SensorSteam: safety with lots of steam
- Strong steam shot against creases
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 15.8 cm
- Width: 12 cm
- Depth: 31.1 cm
Discover the amazing power of this Bosch steam generator iron. You can wave goodbye to creased clothes thanks to its range of innovative features.
Features You’ll Love
Bosch has equipped the TDI9010GB with their fantastic technology. The strong shots of steam delve deep into your laundry to give you astonishing results, even on thick fabrics. If you’ve got wrinkles that just won’t budge, a single touch of the Steam Shot button will deliver a 150 g shot of steam to make quick work of the problem. And, you can also enjoy 55g per minute of continuous steam for an excellent finish.
What’s more, thanks to SensorSteam technology, steam and heat automatically switch off as soon as you release the iron. Simply pick it up again for full power, steam, and heat in minimal time thanks to powerful MotorSteam. The integrated, high performance motor ensures the iron glides across fabric for reliable ironing results.
You ‘ll also love the CeraniumGlissee three-phrase soleplates which help you glide over your outfits – so you can moisten, dry, and smooth all your laundry hassle-free. The TDI9010Gb even features an AntiShine programme which offers special protection for dark and delicate fabrics.
Perfect Laundry Partner
The long three metre cord means you can enjoy flexibility while you’re ironing. There’s also a handy cord wrap for easy storage when you’re not using the appliance. This model also comes with a 300ml water tank – ideal for ironing large amounts of ironing at once. Plus, with a 2800 wattage, you won’t have to wait long to start using the TDI9010GB.
Cleaning your Bosch iron is also simple with the Anti-Calc system. The effective decalcification programme removes any harmful limescale, so you can use your iron for years to come. You’ll also find a drip-stop leak protection system, so you won’t need to worry about water dripping onto your clothes.
Finished in a stylish blue and white finish and with an ergonomic design for easy use, the Bosch TDI9010GB compact steam generator is the perfect iron for every home. Add one to your basket today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Steam generator|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.95 kg|
|Steam Output||200 g|
|Steam Pressure||55 GMI|
|Automatic Shut Off||No|
|Reservoir Capacity||300 mil|
|Self Cleaning Mode||Yes|
|Sole Plate Material||Ceranium Gliss�e|
|Shipping Height||20 cm|
|Shipping Width||34 cm|
|Shipping Depth||13 cm|
|Additional Information||The integrated, high-performance motor of the compact steam generator ensures the iron glides across the fabric and guarantees reliable ironing results
Maximum safety when ironing: the steam and heat automatically switch off as soon as you release the iron. Conversely, full power, steam and heat are available again thanks to the powerful motor when the iron is picked up.
Bosch steam shot: single touch of a button is all that's needed to removed stubborn creases
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.