- One-hand opening: lid opens with touch of a button
- Triple Safety Feature: Automatic shut-off, overheat and boil-dry protection, switch-off when lifted off base
- Limescale filter in spout
- Concealed heating element for less limescale build up
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 27.6 cm
- Width: 23.2 cm
- Depth: 15 cm
There’s nothing better than a cup of tea or coffee to start the day. With the Bosch TWK4P437GB traditional kettle you get a quality product from a well-known brand. Team it with the Bosch TAT4P447GB toaster for a winning breakfast duo.
Style and Features
The TWK4P437GB has a large 1.7 L capacity, making it an ideal addition to family households. When you’re in a hurry, take advantage of the 3 kW power which guarantees a fast boil.
Also featuring a stainless steel interior base with concealed heating element, this Bosch kettle will have a lower build up of limescale and last for longer. There’s even a limescale filter in the spout, so the TWK4P437GB kettle ensures a great tasting drink every time.
When the kettle is taken off the base, the lift switch-off mechanism turns it off automatically. If the appliance runs dry or overheats, it will also switch off on its own for added safety.
Whether you’re right or left handed, this Bosch kettle is easy to use – use one-handed and open the lid at the touch of a button. The water level indicator lets you see when a refill is needed, making it quick and convenient to use for the whole family. What’s more, the TWK4P437GB features integrated cable storage to keep your kitchen looking tidy.
A Trusted Brand
With a Bosch kettle, you know you have a product built by a reliable household name. When it comes to domestic appliances, Bosch are at the top of the league in terms of quality and reliability
The TWK4P437GB kettle has an everyday, modern cream design. It will be the perfect addition to your family kitchen – especially if you’re a fan of hot drinks in the morning.
This fantastic Bosch kettle is now available at Appliance Supermarket. Add one to your basket today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.91 kg|
|Cord Length||80 cm|
|Load Capacity (volts)||220-240V|
|Features||One-hand operation with lid opening at the touch of a button
Triple Safety Feature: Automatic shut-off, overheat and boil-dry protection, switch-off when lifted off base
Limescale filter in spout
Concealed heating element for less limescale build-up
Cord storage: increased space and convenience with adjustable cable length
|Shipping Height||26.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||23 cm|
|Shipping Depth||22 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.