- Triple Safety Feature: Automatic shut-off, overheat and boil-dry protection
- Easy lid opening at the touch of a button
- Large water scale for easy reading
- 360 Rotary Base
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 20 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Depth: 38.5 cm
Get boiled water for all your hot drink and food prep needs with the Bosch TWK5P475GB . This cordless kettle has a high water capacity, multiple features for those with safety in mind, and an accessible design for ease of use.
As a traditional model in a fresh white colour, this appliance will blend into your worktop space perfectly. Or, if you’re looking for a more striking finish, this kettle is also available in white – the TWK5P471GB.
The TWK5P475GB is the perfect traditional accessory for your home, with endless opportunities; prepare instant soups and noodles, make teas and coffees, boil water for cooking, and more. Also holding 1.7 litres of water each time, with 3000 watts of power, you can prepare several cuppas for family and friends without tending to continuous rounds of refills.
With ultimate accessibility in mind, Bosch has designed this kettle to make your life easier. Cordless, and with a 360 degree rotary base, it’s easy to pick up and use the TWK5P475GB around your kitchen – while the 80 cm cord for the power base gives you placement flexibility. Keep an eye on the kettle’s water levels with its large, readable scale, and when you do need to top it up, it’s easy to open the lid at the touch of a button.
Put your mind at ease with this Bosch traditional kettle’s threefold safety features. When the TWK5P475GB has finished boiling, it will shut off automatically, while the overheat and boil-dry protection will prevent any damage to your appliance.
Measuring 26.7 x 23.5 x 15 (H x W x D) and weighing less than 1.5 kg, this cordless kettle is portable, and won’t take up too much surface space either.
The Bosch TWK5P475GB is the perfect balance between style and practicality. Order this cordless traditional kettle now.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Jug Kettle|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.53 kg|
|Cord Length||80 cm|
|Power Consumption (watts)||3000 Watts|
|Load Capacity (volts)||220 - 240 Volts|
|Features||Triple Safety Feature: Automatic shut-off, overheat and boil-dry protection
Easy lid opening at the touch of a button
Large water scale for easy reading
360 rotary base
|Shipping Height||26.7 cm|
|Shipping Width||22 cm|
|Shipping Depth||22.8 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.