- 360 degree base: for left and right hand users
- lighted on-off switch
- safety locking lid
- Automatically switches off when water has boiled or lifted from base
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 26.2 cm
- Width: 22.6 cm
- Depth: 16.5 cm
Are you a tea and coffee aficionado? Then this Bosch jug kettle is the accessory that your kitchen needs. With a generous water capacity, safety-conscious features and accessible design, the TWK6A031GB will transform your hot drink routine.
Exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, you can’t buy this kettle anywhere else. This cordless model comes in a classic white, but is also available with a modern black finish – TWK6A033GB.
Efficient Bosch Design
Whether you’re in need of a caffeine fix, relaxing with a hot chocolate, or boiling water for cooking, then the Bosch TWK6A031GB is here to help. Featuring a 1.7 litre capacity, there’s more than enough space to make drinks for friends or fill a large saucepan for dinner, without having to refill and re-boil.
This jug kettle is also designed with accessibility in mind. You’ll find a 360 degree base and both-sided water level indicator – which is readable from the outside, and suitable for left- and right-handed individuals. You don’t need to worry about limescale either, as Bosch has included a filter in the pouring spout.
Kettle Safety Features
For an appliance that holds boiling water, safety is key. Bosch has included a range of features with the TWK6A031GB, to take care of you and your family.
The on-off light lets you know when the kettle is powered, while the safety locking lid means you can’t open the appliance while water is boiling. And, once it has finished and your water is ready, the kettle will switch itself off. If you lift the kettle mid-boil, this model will also turn off automatically when removed from the base.
Combining style and design with safety and functionality, this Bosch cordless jug kettle will be your new-found kitchen accessory. Why not add the TWK6A031GB to your basket today?
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Jug Kettle|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.216 kg|
|Cord Length||80 cm|
|Features||360 degree base: for left and right hand users
Safety locking lid
lighted on-off switch
Automatically switches itself off when the water has boiled
Switches off when removed from its base
|Shipping Height||31 cm|
|Shipping Width||20 cm|
|Shipping Depth||26 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.