- 360 degree base: for left and right hand users
- Lighted on-off switch
- Safety locking lid
- Automatically switches off once water has boiled or when lifted from base
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 26.2 cm
- Width: 22.6 cm
- Depth: 16.5 cm
Are you a tea and coffee aficionado? Then this Bosch jug kettle is the accessory that your kitchen needs. With a generous water capacity, safety-conscious features and accessible design, the TWK6A031GB will transform your hot drink routine.
Exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, you can’t buy this kettle anywhere else. This cordless model comes in a classic black, but is also available with a modern white finish – TWK6A031GB.
Efficient Bosch Design
Whether you’re in need of a caffeine fix, relaxing with a hot chocolate, or boiling water for cooking, then the Bosch TWK6A033GB is here to help. Featuring a 1.7 litre capacity, there’s more than enough space to make drinks for friends or fill a large saucepan for dinner, without having to refill and re-boil.
This jug kettle is also designed with accessibility in mind. You’ll find a 360 degree base and both-sided water level indicator – which is readable from the outside, and suitable for left- and right-handed individuals. You don’t need to worry about limescale either, as Bosch has included a filter in the pouring spout.
Kettle Safety Features
For an appliance that holds boiling water, safety is key. Bosch has included a range of features with the TWK6A033GB, to take care of you and your family.
The on-off light lets you know when the kettle is powered, while the safety locking lid means you can’t open the appliance while water is boiling. And, once it has finished and your water is ready, the kettle will switch itself off. If you lift the kettle mid-boil, this model will also turn off automatically when removed from the base.
Combining style and design with safety and functionality, this Bosch cordless jug kettle will be your new-found kitchen accessory. Why not add the TWK6A033GB to your basket today?
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Jug Kettle|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.216 kg|
|Cord Length||80 cm|
|Power Consumption (watts)||2600 - 3100 W|
|Features||360 degree base: for left and right handed users
safety locking lid
Lighted on-off switch
Automatically switches off once water has boiled or when lifted from base
|Shipping Height||31 cm|
|Shipping Width||20 cm|
|Shipping Depth||26 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.